VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Hell and Back [Update 3] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

M$hot

May 28, 2017
You know what I think? People should hire Slonique to make small games, like an omnibus where 5 people/teams produce a 1 hour game, in a specific theme. He has a bunch of good ideas that could be great games, if he set out to fit it all in an hour. Now he's milking time irl and in game and you can set your timer to when he loses interest and hops to a new project.
Hell, do it like a short book series, like 'BBC in Space', 'The Untrained Submissive' etc. Make a bunch of 1 hour games, instead of abandoning like 7 20? hour games (that seems to be his intention anyway). Just a thought. I'm not downloading a Slonique game until it's got the 'Final/Completed' tag.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Bimbos-character not my thing...i don't know the dev but by the comments up here he/she doesn't have a good reputation about how many game he/she completed....my vote is 2.5/10

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Played through it once here's what I thought.

stats! AND that means there's a grind some time in the near-future. Are the efforts and time WORTH it? usually no because these games are simple and extra scenes have no influence of the progression.

I'd like to see the use of a hint system to grind out what's required for the next progression in the game. a simple skill check (10 Required) and maybe hints like, [LUCK] "hey you! with a lil luck - you can find out more about the crew and gain influence" or [BODY] "I'll show them! Swole's the goal & SIZE is the prize, Let's Goooo~" or even, [MIND] "WTF?! -Common Sense Tingling- I need to gain command pronto! The crew will not survive under this kind of leadership. I can get others to side with me with Logic+Reason!"

I like space stuff. hope to see where this leads some day.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I'm hopeful but not really optimistic here. Stat and money grind are no fun. Space stuff is always fun, though.

Reactions: Nottravis

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
played it and it was crap. I cant see this game getting any better. best to move on and think of a diffent game to make wait you already did that 4 times with ur other games. :(

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Slonique my boi doing WORK! Ayy, keep doing what you're doing. Milk the shit outta these motherfuckers.

Reactions: Larry2000

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You know what I think? People should hire Slonique to make small games, like an omnibus where 5 people/teams produce a 1 hour game, in a specific theme. He has a bunch of good ideas that could be great games, if he set out to fit it all in an hour. Now he's milking time irl and in game and you can set your timer to when he loses interest and hops to a new project.
Hell, do it like a short book series, like 'BBC in Space', 'The Untrained Submissive' etc. Make a bunch of 1 hour games, instead of abandoning like 7 20? hour games (that seems to be his intention anyway). Just a thought. I'm not downloading a Slonique game until it's got the 'Final/Completed' tag.
He would even fuck up small games, it's not just that he abandons them, his stories are usually off the wall dumb and full of stupid tropes that attain meme status such as "black dicks everywhere".

His strength and it's a HUGE one ! Is that the man knows renders, he knows how to pose females in incredibly sexy poses, his story art is top notch, he just CANT be allowed to touch the story or dictate what he puts in scenes.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
He would even fuck up small games, it's not just that he abandons them, his stories are usually off the wall dumb and full of stupid tropes that attain meme status such as "black dicks everywhere".

His strength and it's a HUGE one ! Is that the man knows renders, he knows how to pose females in incredibly sexy poses, his story art is top notch, he just CANT be allowed to touch the story or dictate what he puts in scenes.
I just heard of slonique after playing battle of the bulges and was curious to try some of his games.Reading some of his game descriptions it didn't seem like it was that bad.Can you explain to me more in detail like what he does in his games?is it full of forced "big dicks are superior and you don't have one"plots?

U

User_897603

Watch this music video of the same name. It'll probably be more enjoyable than playing this game.

Reactions: Gugatron

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I just heard of slonique after playing battle of the bulges and was curious to try some of his games.Reading some of his game descriptions it didn't seem like it was that bad.Can you explain to me more in detail like what he does in his games?is it full of forced "big dicks are superior and you don't have one"plots?
Starting with Abyss the only game he sort of "completed" the story went off the rails stupid... The story was of a forbidden love between Unlce and Niece (way before Babysitter) came about... By the end of the game e Uncle found out he was her Dad instead of Uncle, they split apart, and she started fucking a thuggish black dude instead and ended up with him...

Then a series of abandoned games...

Then came Love Thy Neighbor... He reused his best female model he had ever created, and made her a BBC loving slut that basically anytime the MC saw her she was getting blacked, and asked the MC to basically lick the cum out of her cunt... And also to not tell her daughter the MC's main love interest (who looks like a 12 year old girl) what a whore her mommy is... The MC goes to bathroom, Sandra is there sucking black dick... The MC jogs in the park, Sandra is there fucking two homeless black guys in the bushes... The MC goes to do laundry, Sandra is there taking BBC up the ass... The MC takes his gf and sister to a football match, Guess who is in the locker rooms getting blacked by the entire team ? If you said Sandra take a point !

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i think the only thing that would make me this super unplayable for me is if it had NTR......at that point i would just rage and and hope the game dies a quick death

Reactions: Rythan25
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote