VN Ren'Py Abandoned To Hell and Back [Update 3] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Guardra

May 29, 2018
honestly the game seems alright looks like its got good promise but theres a few things i dont like....

1. the MC is is nameless
2.The MC looks like he didnt hit puberty yet
3. he gets treated like a little sissy butch
4.a money system/stat system for the MC (personally i hate that)
to me those really are just pointless and ruin gameplay

To Improve....

1. Player Names MC
2. If your going to keep him looking like he isnt 18 make it the view point POV
3. Change MC to Look like he is an adult
4. Take away the stats and Money system...and make it more or less an affection system for the women based on Love/Lust

thats my opinion on how to improve the game

Reactions: UncleVT

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
honestly the game seems alright looks like its got good promise but theres a few things i dont like....

1. the MC is is nameless
2.The MC looks like he didnt hit puberty yet
3. he gets treated like a little sissy butch
4.a money system/stat system for the MC (personally i hate that)
to me those really are just pointless and ruin gameplay

To Improve....

1. Player Names MC
2. If your going to keep him looking like he isnt 18 make it the view point POV
3. Change MC to Look like he is an adult
4. Take away the stats and Money system...and make it more or less an affection system for the women based on Love/Lust

thats my opinion on how to improve the game
Soooo....other than the game itself it's fine? ;)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Not gonna try it out on first release, but chick renders look nice and space opera is always good (but always requiere a big ass game to reflex it out, not just a closed quarters dating game). About the things you say with unfinished projects... well, his patreons are who have to say about that don't? :p

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
To bad renders look amazing but seeing all the comments about the dev prob not worth my time

From a quick search I see at least 4 so I don't even think it is worth downloading, devoting time too, get interested, just to see it get abandon like all their others. Maybe they should apply for a job with EA their good about abandoning projects.
Damn son :p

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Was gonna hit download right away as I'm a sucker for space stuff, thn I saw the dev is Slonique... THE Slonique ? Dang will wait and SE, as he abandons stuff like crazy, also the girls will probably get blacked for no fucking reason whatsoever despite no interracial tag warning or BBC genre warning...
You mean the description Space Opera wasn't enough to get ya interested lol

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Saw to hell and back and thought this looks interesting .Then saw Slonique he not going to make it to hell let alone back given his previous :p

Reactions: ju1zzed

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
You mean the description Space Opera wasn't enough to get ya interested lol
Opera isn't my thing so I decided to read the posts. Abandoning projects for real life issues is one thing, but to do it for starting a new game just sucks. So, my involvement with this game stops here. Untested and no hopes to get crushed.

Reactions: NemisXue

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Was gonna hit download right away as I'm a sucker for space stuff, thn I saw the dev is Slonique... THE Slonique ? Dang will wait and SE, as he abandons stuff like crazy, also the girls will probably get blacked for no fucking reason whatsoever despite no interracial tag warning or BBC genre warning...
Naturally the black guy is hiding in the bulkhead like in the Alien movie. Meh, this sounded better before I typed it.:unsure:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Naturally the black guy is hiding in the bulkhead like in the Alien movie. Meh, this sounded better before I typed it.:unsure:
Meh, I liked it lol !

Something like this...

Captains Log:

"Space, its vast and unknown, it's also big and black...no wait that's Jamal's dick and it's coming straight for us white women, quick we must worship it, while also making fun of the MC".

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote