• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
thought something like that.
Apparently it was because there were nude models being shown in some of the videos, despite the fact they were not doing anything sexy and were purely for educational purposes. Roy said he's going to post the videos he still has on Vimeo at some point when he gets time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apparently it was because there were nude models being shown in some of the videos, despite the fact they were not doing anything sexy and were purely for educational purposes. Roy said he's going to post the videos he still has on Vimeo at some point when he gets time.
right and still youtube has (or had) old movies with nudity, also has (or had unless deleted) russian version of candid camera (just big tits) and still has video which launched emily ratajkowki's career.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
right and still youtube has (or had) old movies with nudity, also has (or had unless deleted) russian version of candid camera (just big tits) and still has video which launched emily ratajkowki's career.
you know how it is youtube making its own rules on the fly, like that one female youtuber that is making millions per month and was doxxing other Youtubers RL addresses, which is against their rules, but did she get yeeted?
LOL
Hell no

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you know how it is youtube making its own rules on the fly, like that one female youtuber that is making millions per month and was doxxing other Youtubers RL addresses, which is against their rules, but did she get yeeted?
LOL
Hell no
yes, just like patreon, social medias, etc what's allowed on day 1 isn't on day 2.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ch11kaylanoffer61_0001.jpg

As I finish up the last work to have Chapters 8-11 available on Steam at the end of this month, I've made some improvements and fixes to the entire game. No matter which patch you get, you'll get all the changes for previous chapters, as long as you already had those chapters in your To Be A King game folder. Sadly these changes could not be added to the Mac build due to the way Apple handles security on MacOS. Future patches after this one should work on Macs again though.
Details on all the changes are at the end of this post, but the most significant are that the two threesome scenes (so far) are now optional, I added a few more ladies to our rotating main menu background, any points conversions that are needed from old saves are now done automatically when the save is loaded, and sound effects and music are now fully updated for the entire game. Each of our love interests has a much more unique sound to them, as well as consistency with volume.
There have been days of testing now for all these changes, but please report any issues you encounter in over in my Discord.
  • (PC Only)
  • (PC Only)
Changelog:
  • Fixes:
    • SFX and music volume normalization
    • Fixes for point and path conversions from much older saves. These now are performed automatically when loading a save with the old code base.
    • Added button to open the Volume 2 Guide, if it is put into the game directory
    • Patch files updated (PC Only)
    • Corrected character romance display options in codex for Alessia, Tullia, and Juliana
  • Improvements:
    • Updated music
    • New lewd sound effects
    • Sound effects improvements, including each lady having a more unique sound
    • Optional recap between Volume 1 and Volume 2
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Kaylan threesome to be optional
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Lydia threesome to be optional
    • Added loading screen
    • Added additional renders to the image gallery
    • Additional renders for main menu background added
    • Improved support for future conversions from Steam and GOG editions

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
View attachment 3462425

As I finish up the last work to have Chapters 8-11 available on Steam at the end of this month, I've made some improvements and fixes to the entire game. No matter which patch you get, you'll get all the changes for previous chapters, as long as you already had those chapters in your To Be A King game folder. Sadly these changes could not be added to the Mac build due to the way Apple handles security on MacOS. Future patches after this one should work on Macs again though.
Details on all the changes are at the end of this post, but the most significant are that the two threesome scenes (so far) are now optional, I added a few more ladies to our rotating main menu background, any points conversions that are needed from old saves are now done automatically when the save is loaded, and sound effects and music are now fully updated for the entire game. Each of our love interests has a much more unique sound to them, as well as consistency with volume.
There have been days of testing now for all these changes, but please report any issues you encounter in over in my Discord.
  • (PC Only)
  • (PC Only)
Changelog:
  • Fixes:
    • SFX and music volume normalization
    • Fixes for point and path conversions from much older saves. These now are performed automatically when loading a save with the old code base.
    • Added button to open the Volume 2 Guide, if it is put into the game directory
    • Patch files updated (PC Only)
    • Corrected character romance display options in codex for Alessia, Tullia, and Juliana
  • Improvements:
    • Updated music
    • New lewd sound effects
    • Sound effects improvements, including each lady having a more unique sound
    • Optional recap between Volume 1 and Volume 2
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Kaylan threesome to be optional
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Lydia threesome to be optional
    • Added loading screen
    • Added additional renders to the image gallery
    • Additional renders for main menu background added
    • Improved support for future conversions from Steam and GOG editions
Can you post the March Special Renders & the latest poll please?

Sep 23, 2023
The threesomes were made optional, then why Goddess Anna sexual interactions are not either? You are forced to kiss her, watch her undressing and touch her naked body. The only choice that you have is the one right after the second forced encounter which you can decide if you want to keep going to the temple and have advices and support. If you decide to come back there you don't have the option to say no to sexual intercourse even though you have that option with all the other women. The sex scene simply starts out of nowhere.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The threesomes were made optional, then why Goddess Anna sexual interactions are not either? You are forced to kiss her, watch her undressing and touch her naked body. The only choice that you have is the one right after the second forced encounter which you can decide if you want to keep going to the temple and have advices and support. If you decide to come back there you don't have the option to say no to sexual intercourse even though you have that option with all the other women. The sex scene simply starts out of nowhere.
1_w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpg

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So let me get this straight. If it has forced scenes with a character you don't want, then you demand to change that. But if it's a character you like or you don't hold a grudge then it is okay if it's not optional. Nice. Democracy, huh?
This isn't a democracy, this is an H-game piracy site. I was just insinuating a few things about your preferences because you're arguing against having a scene with Goddess Anna. I'd do that to anyone in this situation. I also don't demand anything from devs. I've made suggestions or expressed my dislike for certain features or content but not once have I ever demanded a change, even back when I actually paid to support several games before certain devs ruined that for everyone.

But for what it's worth, I agree with you in principle. I want as much choice in my games as possible.

Oct 10, 2022
This isn't a democracy, this is an H-game piracy site. I was just insinuating a few things about your preferences because you're arguing against having a scene with Goddess Anna. I'd do that to anyone in this situation. I also don't demand anything from devs. I've made suggestions or expressed my dislike for certain features or content but not once have I ever demanded a change, even back when I actually paid to support several games before certain devs ruined that for everyone.

But for what it's worth, I agree with you in principle. I want as much choice in my games as possible.
I don't want to be part of your discussion but I'd like to say, AVNs, as of right now, probably have the best example of direct democracy. Let say, Goddess Anna is not liked by some, dev if he wanted can make some adjustments. If he does not make any adjustment, depending on how big that some people's population, it can cause abandonment of the project of they decide to pull their support. They have to follow their patron's demands. If they want to grow then they also have to follow potential patron's demands too. If their patron's are somewhat sensible they'd allow devs to create their own work and not intervene to their work unless it's too crucial for them. So I think these communities really do represent democracy.

Reactions: metamorphMP
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes