Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
Great game .I really enjoy having different options for the outcome .It's like plating a different game everytime ;=O)

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I just played the VN , i loved it
Very good story , good visuals/beautiful LI
very good story flow , and great dialogues...
The only thing i didn't like is the 2 forced threesome/with lesbian content scenes with aelina
(Especially the first one scene in the bedroom i hated it, the second scene in the pool was more acceptable...)
especially because the li i like the most is Aelina.... and i dont like to share my LI with anyone even if is just pure sex.
thankfully dev gave us the choice to refuse any more Lesbian staff with Aelina after those scenes .....
(But it should have been like this from the start)
Overall i think its one the best VN and i enjoyed it a lot.

Im on Aelinia,Valentina,cassia path/harem
Great path :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: D4rkK1ng

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Tell me about it, too many options and I'm unsure of the consequences. All my factions areas have good stats except the Western provinces is a down a bit, so it will be one of the Princesses to lift that stat.
I mean yeah, stat wise i'd agree with you, but i will never choose one of the 3 princesses as queen...well none of them are even in my harem...

I tend towards Estrid, maybe Kaylan and Eliana just for a good laugh (not in my main run thought).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea choosing queen and who will live at same house as mc and who not is a headache.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I mean yeah, stat wise i'd agree with you, but i will never choose one of the 3 princesses as queen...well none of them are even in my harem...

I tend towards Estrid, maybe Kaylan and Eliana just for a good laugh (not in my main run thought).
We have similar tastes, Kaylan is great, I love Estrid and Eliana, but I do love Aeliniia as well. Since I need to prop up my Western support, I will probably go with Aelinia as queen. Aelinia is opinionated (which I don't mind), but she has shown she will back down to the MC if he stands his ground with her.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Flora for queen!

I will probably go with Cassia/Valentine, Val is obviously a lot more capable than we think and is dedicated to her king. Cassia is good for eye candy and not having to worry about her messing with the kings affairs. Our viking girl would be another good choice.

Kaylan and Aelinia are the worst choice's for me, Kaylan is vindictive and not suitable generally and Aelinia would need a spanking to stfu and let you rule without her interfering with everything, maybe a few kegs of wine will help with that?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes