• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Kirokes

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, I've got a problem... I extracted in a location and it gone fine but when I click on the game.exe, it does nothing, seems soùething is launching but it stops there... Any advice to make it work fine? (I'm in japenese local with japenese extraction code)
Same here
Same
Reinstalling all RPGMaker RTPs did nothing, as well as different ways to extract/name encoding. Found a suggestion that something blocking it, but i tried to run it in safe mode - still nothing, so that's not the problem

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Same
Reinstalling all RPGMaker RTPs did nothing, as well as different ways to extract/name encoding. Found a suggestion that something blocking it, but i tried to run it in safe mode - still nothing, so that's not the problem
Only had that problem while unzipping the rar file NOT in japanese locale. Switched to japanese locale, unpacked the .zip file with it active. Went back to English locale and everything was fine.. images showed, no bugs/crashes

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Pretty decent game, but damn we are having some serious lack of pregnancy tagged rpg games nowadays :(

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
Gameplay meh...7 hour game meh...but holy shit that fucking artwork is +10000 and did I mention the sfx? Those moans and slap sounds, jeez.

Add some more NTR and you've got yourself a perfect game.

Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
This game was one of the best like fallen makina but with 2 playable character wish both of em is really good not only that this game even had a loli in it too what a suprise XD

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
Only had that problem while unzipping the rar file NOT in japanese locale. Switched to japanese locale, unpacked the .zip file with it active. Went back to English locale and everything was fine.. images showed, no bugs/crashes
Well i am always on J-local cuz i use pc only for drawing and of course VN. For gaming i have PS4.
I am already used that methode several times and sadly doesent work for me.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Well i am always on J-local cuz i use pc only for drawing and of course VN. For gaming i have PS4.
I am already used that methode several times and sadly doesent work for me.
If extraction is the issue here, perhaps I could upload my extracted folder as a folder somewhere than a zip? Should still work for Mega right? It will take away the core issue of wrong paths and names being given that seems to happen during extraction itself from the rar file?

sayvaz

Apr 15, 2018
Ok for those who can't see any pictures I'm gonna put a simple fix here, I think it will also work for you

1st you need winrar and not winzip to do this. open the file with winrar

click Options>Name Coding>932 Japanese

then again go to Options>Name Coding>Save Current (make sure the 932 Japanese is marked) then extract the game

extract it then download Japanese Local Emulator from here

extract it in a folder and click LEInstaller it would show you that it's finished, restart your PC then go to Game.exe right click and then play with it Japanese Locale

PS. if that don't work try doing change your computers Region and Language also when extracting (I have win 10 you do this from settings and the Region and language tab, don't worry your PC wont get Japanese)
First I'm sorry for my bad english.
I couldnt find name coding in rar, or maybr I misunderstand what u write.Could u be more explanation for me pls.(maybe with somre picture how use name coding in rar ? ) thanks for kindness

Sorry for bother u. I found. I must upgrade my winrar :p

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes