4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
All the file names are messed up on Windows. Any idea how to fix it? It also seems to be messed up inside the .zip so I don't really know what to do. Thanks

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
All the file names are messed up on Windows. Any idea how to fix it? It also seems to be messed up inside the .zip so I don't really know what to do. Thanks
A fix if you can't see the images: -
Note: This game is required to be extracted with Japanese Locale
I know, it takes a degree (or maybe a university degree? Your choice, I don't know much about that) to read the necessary steps.
(btw, it's not only for the images but for the whole archive)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Love this style of game, wondering did anyone ever translate

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I know, it takes a degree (or maybe a university degree? Your choice, I don't know much about that) to read the necessary steps.
(btw, it's not only for the images but for the whole archive)
Sorry I was listening to Baby Metal while downloading the game.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
One part of me is super happy to be playing this, but...
Another part of me is terrified with the male CGs that are displayed on the preview images...
But whatever!

Faustine

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, I've got a problem... I extracted in a location and it gone fine but when I click on the game.exe, it does nothing, seems soùething is launching but it stops there... Any advice to make it work fine? (I'm in japenese local with japenese extraction code)

Locreus

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any possible way to play this on Mac? Or am I shit out of luck?

Edit: Success! It seems like all I needed to do was download an application named "Unarchiver" which let me unarchive the zip File in Japanese! Game seems to be working so far!

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, I've got a problem... I extracted in a location and it gone fine but when I click on the game.exe, it does nothing, seems soùething is launching but it stops there... Any advice to make it work fine? (I'm in japenese local with japenese extraction code)
Same here

Reactions: Faustine
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes