4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
On linux (maybe mac as well) filenames incorrect after extraction from archive can be fixed like this:

find www/audio/ www/img/ -type f | while read f; do convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 "$f" --notest; done

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Played it, finished it in around 4h and deleted it, i love female protagonists but this game is not my cup of tea. No real quests, just running around for "the events", it´s a adult game but the gameplay is for age 6.
Just my opinion. Not more.:) So don´t blame me:)
Just test/play it yourself, maybe you like it

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Ok for those who can't see any pictures I'm gonna put a simple fix here, I think it will also work for you

1st you need winrar and not winzip to do this. open the file with winrar

click Options>Name Coding>932 Japanese

then again go to Options>Name Coding>Save Current (make sure the 932 Japanese is marked) then extract the game

extract it then download Japanese Local Emulator from here

extract it in a folder and click LEInstaller it would show you that it's finished, restart your PC then go to Game.exe right click and then play with it Japanese Locale

PS. if that don't work try doing change your computers Region and Language also when extracting (I have win 10 you do this from settings and the Region and language tab, don't worry your PC wont get Japanese)
It Worked. :FuckYea:

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 152955
Overview:
After successfully slaying a witch, our protagonist Tiina receives a new mission
to investigate a village which has been continuously becoming unsafe, Daram.
As she works on it, she comes to realize that normal
villagers do wrongs getting mixed with other wrongdoers
The story continues, and the witch that was supposedly defeated appears
Updated: 21/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

Download: - - - -
Thanks to @inkbaloba for the link

A fix if you can't see the images: -
Note: This game is required to be extracted with Japanese Locale

View attachment 152945 View attachment 152946 View attachment 152947 View attachment 152948 View attachment 152949 View attachment 152950 View attachment 152951 View attachment 152954 View attachment 152953
I love H-games with Dirt Old Man, Fat Guy, Forced,. Thanks for the upload.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Eh so obvious, but still, lets go.

You mean bandizip im assuming? How would an archiver program be able to "translate the game in every language you like."

Maybe care to elaborate? Especially how it would be able to compare to a hand made translation by a real person.

And if thats not what you meant, which im guessing because your writing isnt that flawless, and you mean that bandizip is just able to do what other archive programs can and unarchive something without messing with the directories or names of files, then maybe you didnt read what others already posted.

And im still staying with what I said earlier, to get nearly all games working (I dont remember any game not working) even when its not translated, change your locale. There is applocale that can also be used, but thats not as reliable.

So thanks for no useful (or wrong) information, bad grammar, and spelling errors.
Personally speaking, so far I had no problem with the encoding option that Winrar gives, when extracting games that were packed badly in the first place. I never changed locale, not even once.

Reactions: Sekaib2

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Personally speaking, so far I had no problem with the encoding option that Winrar gives, when extracting games that were packed badly in the first place. I never changed locale, not even once.
Im always just switching the locale to play the games, it also acts to set the mood for those games hah. Main reason I did that for years is because I heard about applocale not working as great as just switching the locale. And with for example 7zip having problems unpacking archives sometimes I never really trusted those programs to do the same, and do it as realiable.

So I probably just stick with what always worked. But good to know there are other options that might work.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
got a problem that mc never shows up. some enemies show up and some dont. i only see a shadow where character models should be
downloaded version from mdspt and it works so far.

do you only get a game over screen if you lose a fight?

DbatRT

Apr 8, 2018
The author took many ideas from other games. But it's good, and it's good for the game. I especially liked the finale.

Kirokes

Mar 31, 2018
Game doesn't work for me, just nothing happened after clicking on Game.exe. Any ideas?
Sry for bad english

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes