El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This link looks to work latest code drop.
Thank you.

The re-vamp is beautiful and the "intro" is way better.
Sadly i'm stuck at computer research, seems like a bug or i'm the bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the new engine is cool and it might become a very good game.
Special bonus: the french language menu - je n'en ai pas besoin mais ca fait plaisir :)

Reactions: naeem

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you.

The re-vamp is beautiful and the "intro" is way better.
Sadly i'm stuck at computer research, seems like a bug or i'm the bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the new engine is cool and it might become a very good game.
Special bonus: the french language menu - je n'en ai pas besoin mais ca fait plaisir :)
Same thing happens to me and then it just repeats day 1 over and over.

Game is somehow ten times more glitchy in this engine than old version, had a bunch of scenes just drop for no reason or have you looking in mother's empty room while you are supposed to be outside talking to fat kid.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for your comment! I think you have understand where we are going with this game, we want to have a fun game, we will integrate twisted scenario later on.
It's fun you mention the mix regarding Y3DF. For those who remember who create this website long time ago, there is a very close relation in our team, so for those who can read between the line it will be easy to spot on ;)
Hey guy. Doc and Marty have done someting wrong. Beacause it seem you game have a spatiotemporal bug and the Mc restart again and again the same day...

New bacon s mother model are nice.. But please if the stracy model can be a new caractere in a part of the story, please keep her, she is realy more hot in milf mor that DoD game i think :)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
This link looks to work latest code drop.
Do u have the mac version and a changelog, too maybe pls?

Added v0.025 to the op thanks to @Andy02 . Mirrors are still uploading.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Do u have the mac version and a changelog, too maybe pls?

Added v0.025 to the op thanks to @Andy02 . Mirrors are still uploading.
If i may say, you should wait a bit coz this version appears to be bugged.
All is possible to do now is, and please correct me if i'm wrong :

1-intro
2-shower
3-bacon meeting
4-neighbor outside
5-voyeur or not at night
6-wake up and search for laptop
7-can't find laptop and can't get out...just a loop of day one !

So perhaps not a bug and the end of version but would be nice to know.

EDIT: Qote from changelog:
Keep in mind this version is shorter than was
suppose so you can test the new engine faster.
Another version will be out in couple days with
the complete Fight scene, Kitchen and Bacon
room and more scene. Thanks for the support

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
If i may say, you should wait a bit coz this version appears to be bugged.
All is possible to do now is, and please correct me if i'm wrong :

1-intro
2-shower
3-bacon meeting
4-neighbor outside
5-voyeur or not at night
6-wake up and search for laptop
7-can't find laptop and can't get out...just a loop of day one !

So perhaps not a bug and the end of version but would be nice to know.
Like i wrote in the Op, its a "unfinished" version.
Quotation from his Patreon side:

HI guys, im currently uploading the files, about an hours left since my connection is very slow!
Please be indulgent, this version is not complete as i hope it will in the time so i prefer uploading as is and release another version soon.

Scene missing that is seen in version002

Fight scene with bully + Kitchen + Bacon room

The game have been redone, you will noticed it, to a way better version, engine wise and story wise! I will appreciate your comments and report bugs!!

If someone can test Mac version, i will send one but cannot test it right now.

Thanks

HI guys, im currently uploading the files, about an hours left since my connection is very slow!
Please be indulgent, this version is not complete as i hope it will in the time so i prefer uploading as is and release another version soon.

Scene missing that is seen in version002

Fight scene with bully + Kitchen + Bacon room

The game have been redone, you will noticed it, to a way better version, engine wise and story wise! I will appreciate your comments and report bugs!!

If someone can test Mac version, i will send one but cannot test it right now.

Thanks
Edit: I removed the Spoiler from the Dev Note and wrote it in red now.
Fixed Op.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
My bad ! I'm the first to yell at whose don't read fully the OP and i've just done that !!! Sorry and thanks for mirrors.
Np my bad, too. Prolly i shouldnt hide it beyond a Spoiler.....
Now its in red, to provide any further conclusions.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
i'm sorry but why should i try something that even the developer say it's incomplete?
i don't really understand the sharing of so much "0.versions"
i surely don't know the "needs" of the creator,but wouldn't it be better sharing only the "well made" versions of the project?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
how do you inspect moms bed side cabinet? every time i click on it all it says is better get a closer look but nothing happens, then when i click leave room i am at the cabinet before i end up back in the corridor

Reactions: Asutay

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well, thanks for the new version.

How do you hide the quarter of the screen hogging message window in this one? In the previous version it was right-click, but now it does nothing. None of the buttons or keyboard keys seem to work, either.
Makes the visual part of the VN kind of pointless.

Reactions: Ekzar

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
This is much better having changed the game engine, that being said, the music used in the game doesn't really seem to fit to be honest.
Changing the dialogue box is also another thing that needs to be taken care of as right now it's taking half the screen, looks ugly and I also can't seem to find a way to hide it.
For a last thing, I noticed that some sequences auto-skip instead of letting you choose the next frame so having an option to disable that would be nice.

Overall the renders are still the best in any game on this forum. Great attention to detail and lighting and it's obvious that a lot of work went into creating them.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Changing the dialogue box is also another thing that needs to be taken care of as right now it's taking half the screen, looks ugly and I also can't seem to find a way to hide it.
+1

Also, an option to take a step back would be a nice feature, too. Especially in a game that is supposed to be about time travel or something. :tf:
In Renpy that's a built-in, but this seems to be some Node-based engine.

g22

May 30, 2017
The good points...
1) This is visually stunning, I love the models so far. It reminds me of some Y3DF FractuX work done a few years back.
2) The story at the moment could go anywhere and I'm interested to see which angle this may take
The bad points...
1) The transition speed of some images, like mother in the shower is, for me, a waste of images because some beautiful artwork disappears in 1 second. Is there no way to stop the transition?
2) The text box as many have mentioned, it's just in the way all the time. There must be a way to optionally close this when you want to.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes