Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Here is a character we are working on...
We are migrating the game to new engine and it will be fullHD so its a good improvement over current one, it takes longer since we have plenty work to do!
Sorry, what was the decision ? Unity or Renpy ?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Sorry, what was the decision ? Unity or Renpy ?
We make the decission to go with the new visual novel maker that promise good alternative to coding in renpy. We prefer the visual aspect of building game, more fun than coding ;) They are already some extension available to improve the game. It as most of renpy feature but its new. Visual novel on unity is a pain to work on, we made research and buy plugin and just to find the ''right'' one was a painful task.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
We make the decission to go with the new visual novel maker that promise good alternative to coding in renpy. We prefer the visual aspect of building game, more fun than coding ;) They are already some extension available to improve the game. It as most of renpy feature but its new. Visual novel on unity is a pain to work on, we made research and buy plugin and just to find the ''right'' one was a painful task.
"I liked your comment ". Thanks, i couldn't understand half of what you said, i'm coming from Literature, not Computer Science, so it's the first i heard of this new visual novel maker. But i'm happy to see you guys came up with a solution that works for you, and keeps the good stuff in place. So...i guess what is left for me to ask, is how far have you guys gone with the conversion, and , pretty please , can you give a ballpark estimate on eta ? Oh, and if i'm not being too much of a pain in the ass, how do you want the game to progress from now on ? There are a few "GroundHog Day " games around, like Timeloop and Long Live the Princess , the former became an intractable mess , a maze, while the latter is still on 0.2, but doesn't feel all that grindy. Can you give an idea how the two main characters are going to advance on their adventure ?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
"I liked your comment ". Thanks, i couldn't understand half of what you said, i'm coming from Literature, not Computer Science, so it's the first i heard of this new visual novel maker. But i'm happy to see you guys came up with a solution that works for you, and keeps the good stuff in place. So...i guess what is left for me to ask, is how far have you guys gone with the conversion, and , pretty please , can you give a ballpark estimate on eta ? Oh, and if i'm not being too much of a pain in the ass, how do you want the game to progress from now on ? There are a few "GroundHog Day " games around, like Timeloop and Long Live the Princess , the former became an intractable mess , a maze, while the latter is still on 0.2, but doesn't feel all that grindy. Can you give an idea how the two main characters are going to advance on their adventure ?
Sorry, english is not my primary language so i can be tough to understand ;) The progress is post on our page and we keep this updated. There is still work to do but it will worth it in the long run.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
maybe because she was exactly like tracy from DoD?
ironically imo that would bring alot more fans to here because tracy and heather have different personalities even though they look identical if someone whos not into a bitchy slutty sister they would go here for the milf version of her

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
For curiosity, why a reworked version? :)
We redo some body part, the teeth, little tweak in face morph. Changing hair style to differ from Tracy as mentionned. They are not exactly same character and never intend to copied but as an artistci choice, texture as of some morph and hair look too similar... But Heather is more gorgeous ;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Aug 5, 2016
King Monkey Mon is right, her resemblance to Tracy is what drew me here, but after playing the game I think I really appreciate the atmosphere of the game. It feels like a mix between Incest Story and some of Y3DF.com's comics, wherein there is a levity to it. Dramatic stuff like DoD and DMD that involve more investment and have darker/more serious themes is nice but, I like a good story about a bunch of kids running around doing things with relatively light consequences and getting laid (like Summertime Saga for example).

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
King Monkey Mon is right, her resemblance to Tracy is what drew me here, but after playing the game I think I really appreciate the atmosphere of the game. It feels like a mix between Incest Story and some of Y3DF.com's comics, wherein there is a levity to it. Dramatic stuff like DoD and DMD that involve more investment and have darker/more serious themes is nice but, I like a good story about a bunch of kids running around doing things with relatively light consequences and getting laid (like Summertime Saga for example).
Thanks for your comment! I think you have understand where we are going with this game, we want to have a fun game, we will integrate twisted scenario later on.
It's fun you mention the mix regarding Y3DF. For those who remember who create this website long time ago, there is a very close relation in our team, so for those who can read between the line it will be easy to spot on ;)

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes