King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No we are not friend, i will try Dream of desire since it have good reputation ;)
I have try too much 3d game with grainy and low quality renders that discourage me, i have probably dont play the right one! I really like Summertime saga, it's a really good game!
but you can see why people would think that you are friends though because the mc best friends mom (heather) right i means she looks almost identical with tracy the only difference is the personality not only that but the renders of the game really makes that believable on a side note i get the sneaky suspension that that bullys girlfriend isnt human or probably a succubus or time traveler catcher reason being that tongue is way to long and demon like when she was licking tracy i mean heather

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Have you try the rescue Heaher path? That's where you will see most pic
When I tried the 'Rescue Heather' button the game got stuck. :( It just leaves you staring at the two idiots (you and Bacon). None of the buttons work after that and you have to close the game.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
When I tried the 'Rescue Heather' button the game got stuck. :( It just leaves you staring at the two idiots (you and Bacon). None of the buttons work after that and you have to close the game.
That's weird, worked for me ! Maybe you've chosen differently in previous choices , or maybe it's just bad luck, and you should give it another try.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Try downloading the official version0.02 this bug was corrected, i think you choose the second path of rescue Heather that lead to this.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
but you can see why people would think that you are friends though because the mc best friends mom (heather) right i means she looks almost identical with tracy the only difference is the personality not only that but the renders of the game really makes that believable on a side note i get the sneaky suspension that that bullys girlfriend isnt human or probably a succubus or time traveler catcher reason being that tongue is way to long and demon like when she was licking tracy i mean heather
You are right they have same hair style and color! Similar face morph too! You are very imaginative, i like that!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You are right they have same hair style and color! Similar face morph too! You are very imaginative, i like that!
about people saying you are thinking of transitioning over to another game engine i would hope you pick renpy since well this is the type of games because its renders and story that i would love to make multiple saves on it still curious about that bullys girlfriends though since she really does look like a demon with that tongue

Reactions: Thornhill

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
For ppl that find the music annoying on Win 10 you can mute the client via audio mixer in your taskbar, but should work with win 7 and 8 to

Aug 24, 2017
Does this engine not have a mixer slider like this?:
View attachment 37034
Yeah, this game does, just checked. The game I was playing wasn't this type (adult)... was something last year or more (not sure if I had it on this pc). I remember it had something to do with registry or some file mod cause it didn't had a slider in Volume Mixer. So with this game is easy to mute it.
P.S... sorry for the late reply, was into some other games, other threads.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, this game does, just checked. The game I was playing wasn't this type (adult)... was something last year or more (not sure if I had it on this pc). I remember it had something to do with registry or some file mod cause it didn't had a slider in Volume Mixer. So with this game is easy to mute it.
P.S... sorry for the late reply, was into some other games, other threads.
The game have sound option, so you can mute or adjust volume

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
Aug 5, 2016
Oh wow this game is great so far. There's a lot of potential here. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I hope there's more content outside of the path where you watch bullies fuck peoples moms. That's not doing it for me.

Reactions: Motkeyz

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Oh wow this game is great so far. There's a lot of potential here. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I hope there's more content outside of the path where you watch bullies fuck peoples moms. That's not doing it for me.
Right now it looks like the paths are gonna be:
1- cuckold: watching bullies fuck moms
2- alpha male: MC fucks all the girls (with maybe bully and Bacon "humiliated")
3- sharing: both MC and Bacon fuck girls

If I'm correct I'll probably play with 3: I personally hate cuckold even when the main character is the dominant one...and also Bacon needs pussy XD
...and then I'll just watch the CGs of others paths because all the girls of this game are extremely hot :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the comment, there will be more path, lot more ;)

Reactions: ThunderZoo
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes