• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
btw: I solved the heat/noise problem of my Radeon R9 200 by simply using the onboard graphic card...
We shall see how the next update will work out for you as well, if there is any improvement. At least you made it playable for now, i hope it runs well!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
How many titfuck scenes are in the game so far? Was only 1 brief scene with the mother character when I last played (a while ago)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone, we get closer to the release!
I was really busy with real life work lately, going traveling out more than usual and you know family is a factor as well, so the polish took more times to be ready, but we are still on it actively and closing it real soon! Follow progress bar, i'm still adding pictures and animations to the game so that's why its still at 95%!! Late additional stuff are usually GOOD one ;)
Working on dialogues while i render, building it to be able to send it to Aesouh for implementation in the code, corrections and addons
The poll is about to end to choose the platinum pic rewards of the month, so place your vote quickly!!
Take care everyone
MOTKEYZ

progress-Bar95-85-50-10.png

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes