El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
How i install the inc patch? When i start the game it says that its an older english version
Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to "Unconditional Love_Data"/LANGUAGES folder.

NEW PATCH INSTRUCTIONS 0.5.1. The game now supports language mod support so the patch has been changed to a Language pack. You move the patch to "Unconditional Love_Data/Languages/"

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seems like we've already time traveled our way into her panties, in the past/future! :)
But but but.. if that happened in a different timeline then it did not happen yet, no? :oops: I'm confused! Will we remain forever virgins this way? The philosophical dilemma is real here. Just ask yourself. Do we have a girlfriend at all? Or thats just an alternate timeline thingy already. How we gonna be able to tell if we are back or are we forevel lost in time? I suppose if it comes with lots of lewds i wouldn't mind that much :cool:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
But but but.. if that happened in a different timeline then it did not happen yet, no? :oops: I'm confused! Will we remain forever virgins this way? The philosophical dilemma is real here. Just ask yourself. Do we have a girlfriend at all? Or thats just an alternate timeline thingy already. How we gonna be able to tell if we are back or are we forevel lost in time? I suppose if it comes with lots of lewds i wouldn't mind that much :cool:
They already did a tv show about that topic....Sliders.....(just remember not to decide if ur back home on the front gate being rusty!) It might be up your alley. I suppose if u wind up in a universe where mc isnt already there, its probably home though

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully we get more Nika. I want pussy fucking but that's probably too soon. Hopefully some Milf City Caroline type teasing. Vika would probably break the game. The mom did it for a while. lol

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

dajayjk123

Feb 22, 2018
ive just downloaded the game for windows and it lets me in the menu and then after i type my name of my character in the screen goes black and nothing else happens can anybody help me out .

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ive just downloaded the game for windows and it lets me in the menu and then after i type my name of my character in the screen goes black and nothing else happens can anybody help me out .
check the install instructions on the original post

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, read the install instructions on the first page. You have to download Virtual Studio C++

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes