Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there everyone,
Where's that "Last choice" button supposed to be? I may be going blind.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, i'm fairly certain I installed the correct one but I figured I'd try again just to make sure. Lo and behold, it gave me an error that I already had it installed on my pc. Any other ideas?
Remove Virtual C++ completely from your Computer and install only the one I provided in my last post. Someone on discord had the same issue last month and this is how we fixed it for him.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am new to this game and this thread but, after using the search box, I think that no one got the "Snatch" reference when the MC gets kicked by Scut in the park :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Aesouh

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Shut your eyes in quiet dread,
Sleep, sleep eternal, like the dead.
Surrender body, self and soul,
Sink into the dark and cold.
Submit to this spell of old,
Dreams of Desire take you whole.
oh sick. that probably came from DMD huh. *sarcasm overload*

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's such a shame that all animations just stop after 2 seconds in my laptop.
I've tried everything suggested in this thread but nothing helped.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
It's such a shame that all animations just stop after 2 seconds in my laptop.
I've tried everything suggested in this thread but nothing helped.
Animation are brief or not depending on the half-circle arrow to me: clicking/un-clicking it make 'em end or keep looping.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Animation are brief or not depending on the half-circle arrow to me: clicking/un-clicking it make 'em end or keep looping.
All animations freeze for me after a few frames, it doesn't depend on how long the animations actually are.
On day 2 I can't see mom masturbating at all on that video from her hidden laptop. Not a single frame.
However, when Heather gives Scut a BJ I could watch 2 o 3 seconds and then it froze.
Clicking the arrow does nothing in my case, I'm just shown the first frame again and then if freezes over and over.

This is the first time I've come across this problem with any game from here. If this is going to happen with all sex scenes I'm going to have to stop playing, I guess.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All animations freeze for me after a few frames, it doesn't depend on how long the animations actually are.
On day 2 I can't see mom masturbating at all on that video from her hidden laptop. Not a single frame.
However, when Heather gives Scut a BJ I could watch 2 o 3 seconds and then it froze.
Clicking the arrow does nothing in my case, I'm just shown the first frame again and then if freezes over and over.

This is the first time I've come across this problem with any game from here. If this is going to happen with all sex scenes I'm going to have to stop playing, I guess.
What are your specs of your rig?

Here are a few things you should try:
- Keep windows up-to-date (including optional updates)
- Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack (only for Windows 10 N and KN)
- Install or repair your video codecs by installing K-Lite Codec Pack
- Switch to a lower resolution and windowed-mode (I used a resolution of 1360x768)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What are your specs of your rig?

Here are a few things you should try:
- Keep windows up-to-date (including optional updates)
- Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack (only for Windows 10 N and KN)
- Install or repair your video codecs by installing K-Lite Codec Pack
- Switch to a lower resolution and windowed-mode (I used a resolution of 1360x768)
Thank you for your suggestions, cold_arctus.
Unfortunately I already deleted the game since I couldn't watch any of the videos and on top of that my first playthrough got bugged (I peeped on mom peeing, went to bed and when prompted to check the noises from her bedroom I couldn't go anywhere; used the Last Choice a couple of times and nothing) and then restarted the game and came across the same issue at the same point again.

I always play all games in windowed-mode, I also tried the four resolutions. Besides, I have the last version of the K-Lite Codec Pack, which I updated just a few days ago. And I have the last version of Media Feature Pack for mi Windows 8.1.

I tried the last update of Joraell's "Betrayed", which includes huge and detailed animations and had no problem whatsoever with them. It looks like my laptop and Timestamps don't get along very well. Anyway I'll be waiting for the next release, which shouldn't take to long and I'll give it a second try then ;)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes