Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can't get the game to work. Running on windows. I can get the start screen with options and stuff but when I click "New Game" it just freezes on a blank tan screen with the music looping. Any help?
* Do you see the animation at the main menu?
* Do you see any image behind the "options" menu when you go into that?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Hi @Aesouh i have another suggestion.
If its possible on the save screen can we have like a page system with 4 or however many you think is best (I would say 6-8 personally but i haven't played even half the game thus far so i'm not the best judge on that) per each page that way people can play multiple paths without worry or confusing saves on a single page.
For example page 1 could be hero route, page 2 wimp route etc.

Thanks for listening kind gent

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi @Aesouh i have another suggestion.
If its possible on the save screen can we have like a page system with 4 or however many you think is best (I would say 6-8 personally but i haven't played even half the game thus far so i'm not the best judge on that) per each page that way people can play multiple paths without worry or confusing saves on a single page.
For example page 1 could be hero route, page 2 wimp route etc.

Thanks for listening kind gent
Hi, you can already rename the save files on the save page using the pen icon on the save file. We have both the replay system and the last choice feature there too to help you not have to save everywhere, for your own convenience.

I may do some changes to the save menu at some point but I've really worked on adding features to reduce save file count and saving around every corner.

gregor_mendel

May 6, 2018
* Do you see the animation at the main menu?
* Do you see any image behind the "options" menu when you go into that?
The animation on the main menu works and when I goto options the background is blank, however, when I click on a resolution setting I can briefly see the background image but it quickly goes back to a blank background.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The animation on the main menu works and when I goto options the background is blank, however, when I click on a resolution setting I can briefly see the background image but it quickly goes back to a blank background.
This should fix your problem:

If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit (x86) version patch from Microsoft:

gregor_mendel

May 6, 2018
This should fix your problem:

If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit (x86) version patch from Microsoft:
Nope, no luck as I already had those installed.

So the game isn't black/white. On the startup I can see the animation. When I goto options it's a blank background but when I click on a different resolution I can see the background image but as soon as I move my mouse from the resolution selection it goes back to black background.

When I hit "New Game" I just get a tan background.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
what a fantastic game that has become, so much so that I also wrote a mini-review (usually I never do), the only small criticism that I feel like doing (but in reality it is not a criticism is more a personal taste ) is that I would have liked that the first sexual relationship between MC and Juliana was only between them, the threesome was amazing but I saw it a bit premature, I saw a bit like eating the second dish by skipping the first ( I do not know if I have explained myself well, English is not my language), so I would like to ask you a question:

will there be a sexual relationship where there will be only MC and Juliana? maybe convalescence could be an excuse to make MC sleep in the mother's bed at last:cool:

(Sorry my english )

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes