DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, but I have downloaded a half dozen incest patches from as many sites, have extracted some, noit extracted others, put them in just about every sub-directory available, (lots of conflicting 411) all with no effect. I have the lastesdt version of the game and have searched this and other forums. Can someone please share the latest incest patch and give directions on how to properly install? Thank you in advance

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
or here
for the latest release.
patch installation path: Timestamps_051_PE_P1\Unconditional Love_Data\Languages
everything is as usual: copying the archive without opening it. After starting the game on the main menu, select the flag labeled "unrated".

Reactions: UncleVT

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
or here
for the latest release.
patch installation path: Timestamps_051_PE_P1\Unconditional Love_Data\Languages
Thank you for the quick reply. I had found the lewd patch link. Problem is it appears to remember the time I played without the patch and is choosing the regular English language. There is no option to pick "English Unrated" and when I delete the non-incest English I get an error about an "out of date language pack, default english will be used" , then the game just hangs. I have already deleted everything I could find and restarted, where are the saves/settings stored on a Unity Game?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Thank you for the quick reply. I had found the lewd patch link. Problem is it appears to remember the time I played without the patch and is choosing the regular English language. There is no option to pick "English Unrated" and when I delete the non-incest English I get an error about an "out of date language pack, default english will be used" , then the game just hangs. I have already deleted everything I could find and restarted, where are the saves/settings stored on a Unity Game?
As usual, the moment I posted the question I came up with an answer...

OK, if anyone has the same issue, I renamed the original English.zip to English.BAK and then renamed the uncensored file to English.zip. Works great.

Still would like to know where the hidden file locations are though.

Reactions: Belnick

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

OK, if anyone has the same issue, I renamed the original English.zip to English.BAK and then renamed the uncensored file to English.zip. Works great.

If you're on Windows, look here: C:\Users\?????\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Hi,

Please don't do this as it breaks the integrity of the game, There should never be any reason whatsoever to rename the English.zip file, if you do that it risks breaking the whole game in some way that could even break save files in worst case.

English.zip is a fallback and the default language, the game has been specifically designed to support multiple languages.

If you have downloaded the correct version of the language file, in this case the English_unrated.zip, then you put it in the language folder, and inside the game press on the flag that has the unrated text on it, if you don't see it, then there is something wrong.

The language zip file should not be extracted, and should not be renamed, especially not english.zip.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

Please don't do this as it breaks the integrity of the game, There should never be any reason whatsoever to rename the English.zip file, if you do that it risks breaking the whole game in some way that could even break save files in worst case.

English.zip is a fallback and the default language, the game has been specifically designed to support multiple languages.

If you have downloaded the correct version of the language file, in this case the English_unrated.zip, then you put it in the language folder, and inside the game press on the flag that has the unrated text on it, if you don't see it, then there is something wrong.

The language zip file should not be extracted, and should not be renamed, especially not english.zip.

/A
OK, I appreciate what your saying, but on the lewd patch site it specifically says "AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.". So if I already chose the default English, how do I then go back to select the Unrated English? Tried 100 ways to Sunday, no dice.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OK, I appreciate what your saying, but on the lewd patch site it specifically says "AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.". So if I already chose the default English, how do I then go back to select the Unrated English? Tried 100 ways to Sunday, no dice.
When you put the zip file inside the language folder you are not supposed to delete the English.zip, when you start the game you will see all the flags of the languages in your language folder on the right side, so you click on the language you want and that's it. You can even check this in %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps, there is a game.settings file in there , plain text, that even says which language you selected. This is what makes the game remember.

Lets say you have English.zip and English_Unrated.zip in your folder, when you start the game you should see two flags on the right side. You click the one you want to choose and the game remembers your choice the next time you start the game as well, you don't have to restart the game or anything

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can you upload it on torrent?
The game you see here is not uploaded by us, it's pirated from our patreon. I don't deal with the files here, you'd have to tag an uploader or check if someone shared a torrent earlier in the thread, i think i saw something.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
Anyone have a save file with all the scenes so far? Played through it in one sitting and closed the game before saving by mistake haha

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Anyone have a save file with all the scenes so far? Played through it in one sitting and closed the game before saving by mistake haha
You're gonna have to probably share what path you took, since there are several choices with impact in the playthrough. Sorry to hear you lost the save :(

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes