• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
apart from the obvious problems, this animation is much better than 99% of what we have in the market

just to see an animation where the caracter does not only move one limb makes it much better than most, but this animation has realistic body movement. I hate those one limb animations, it's so robotic, DmD is the greatest offender
Thanks, creating animation is very addictive, it gave life to the characters. i'm redoing the P room scene differently with some minor animation... with little more practice, i will catch some speed and technique, it will be integrate to the game gradually for important scene. Hope this will bring more supporter to the cause :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: Carcalla

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
even that again no new content is so slow standart with so many games or supper mini updates of 2 or 3 minutes of playing time too bad I'm looking forward to an update that finally finishes something else but maybe maybe end of the year try again :teary::teary:

Reactions: Templerxy

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So tired of devs calling 2 minutes and update with new content....

Thats like wanting a sandwich and get only a slice of bread first then some ham and then call the ham the new content update..

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok maybe i missed it somewhere. (and i probably did) but where can i find the patch to put the incest back in? before this patch i had the incest now it is not there. and what is the pw for the little lock i see next to the quit button?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So tired of devs calling 2 minutes and update with new content....

Thats like wanting a sandwich and get only a slice of bread first then some ham and then call the ham the new content update..
I will be back to continue the game tomorow and plan to update by the end of the week if everything works fine!
even that again no new content is so slow standart with so many games or supper mini updates of 2 or 3 minutes of playing time too bad I'm looking forward to an update that finally finishes something else but maybe maybe end of the year try again :teary::teary:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ok maybe i missed it somewhere. (and i probably did) but where can i find the patch to put the incest back in? before this patch i had the incest now it is not there. and what is the pw for the little lock i see next to the quit button?
You can access old content by entering the password xxx
Click on the lock on the right to the QUIT button, you will have to unlock if you quit the game and want to reload a save.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, new content would of been nice, how does he expect to get pledges this way?

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 65769
Overview:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?​

Updated:
22-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:
None
Version: 0.0.3.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
- - - - -
thanks @Motkeyz

CG Rip
- - - -

View attachment 29539 View attachment 29530 View attachment 29531 View attachment 29533 View attachment 29535 View attachment 29534 View attachment 29540
I have played this game month ago juliana was Mother of main character but why sudden change i hate changes

Reactions: Darkaura
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes