playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ok i am stuck at fight ..no idea where to click or how to progress .
can some one kindly guide me ?
and sorry for the spoiler don't know how to add spoiler option :'(

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Stuck as froze?
I mean at this point, you got a still image and nothing to click on?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Stuck as froze?
I mean at this point, you got a still image and nothing to click on?
i guess so i have tried clicking many places thinking maybe some hidden spot or something but nothing ...the right click works fine i can access the settings change them.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i guess so i have tried clicking many places thinking maybe some hidden spot or something but nothing ...the right click works fine i can access the settings change them.
Well,
if you are using the lastest version : V0.0.3.2b

the little i can say is try again to see if it was not a isolate bug, even re-download the game...but it is not much help here, perhaps the dev will pass by the thread and help.
Sorry and hope it will be better.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
HI, please try loading a save and let me know if it do the same, it a weird bug that do not happen on all computer and hard to duplicate, it happen to me one time only. There is nothing there exept a background zoom that could cause the problem. It should not happen on latest version.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
HI, please try loading a save and let me know if it do the same, it a weird bug that do not happen on all computer and hard to duplicate, it happen to me one time only. There is nothing there exept a background zoom that could cause the problem. It should not happen on latest version.
Thank you. when i loaded the save it progressed smoothly.

Reactions: Motkeyz

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well,
if you are using the lastest version : V0.0.3.2b

the little i can say is try again to see if it was not a isolate bug, even re-download the game...but it is not much help here, perhaps the dev will pass by the thread and help.
Sorry and hope it will be better.
Thank you for your help. as said when loaded from save the problem was gone.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
He had to get off town for a few days, so no date has been officially given. But i guess it won't be that long ahead, daily life can't be avoid at this stage, the guys needs to pay the bills as the rest of us :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
He is using Visionnaire, i tried that engine on an early personnal project couple years ago. It could be nice working on this kind of game in future.
ok thank you for the answer.
It does wonders for the animations, but you might even do aswell with yours, anyway and not being a sucker, your renders are way better !
You got one of the best renders outhere right now and hottest models.
Enough compliments, bad for your ego, hehe, would be possible to know an eta for the next update?

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes