sabiduriaxxjim

Sep 30, 2017
I played it, I kept it on day 2 after I closed the game now it does not open.
there is only the black screen

what happened?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There always have been one but i havent upload it yet for this version because of all the change with Patreon. It will be done soon
Et je ploterai la mère, la soeur et la maman de Billy, wohohooo, ce serait le bonheurrrrr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--- Spéciale dédicace :D Keep up the good work mate. You're doing great.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I played it, I kept it on day 2 after I closed the game now it does not open.
there is only the black screen

what happened?
New game, old game with save, old save on new game? If its the new game version 0.0.3.2b with the unlock, you have to unlock when you start the game.

Reactions: Carcalla
Jan 5, 2018
I was using something similar but Patreon found out and ask to remove... someone will probably release a patch, not me, but someone ;)
Imagine this random other user will probably submit the completely homebrew and unofficial patch to lewd patcher site which is link to in the top bar of this website. This anonymous modder is the real hero this world needs!

Reactions: Motkeyz

sabiduriaxxjim

Sep 30, 2017
New game, old game with save, old save on new game? If its the new game version 0.0.3.2b with the unlock, you have to unlock when you start the game.
delete what was saved
file:///C:/Users/xxxx/appdata/Local/Timestamps-0.0.3.2/

I reopened the game, assigned the password and ready thanks :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
All this french talk reminded me of the time when in USA some people wanted to change the French fries for freedom fries. It was hilarious at the time, it was like "There you have it, France, how you like it?"
To make it better, this was actually at the Congress cafeteria... As a response to France not being willing to be part of the Iraq war.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There's something missing in that photo. Oh that's right it's missing the bottle hitting her over the head.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes