El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
updates with content - THIS GAME IS BROKE, DELETED

updates with bugfixes - NO NEW CONTENT, DELETED

money actually spent supporting dev - Zero
this is not the new update. Not sure why people are getting worked up without nothing. This was a old release to comply with patreon demand.
Indeed, the new update with content is due for the end of the week, let say in a week in case of...
But yeah why so angry? The game is still young and as you say you don't spend a dime :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Guys, why all this? the latest update was to comply to Patreon, i had to remove the incest part to keep my account... its the last month update that was never been added here. It solves some bug, read the changlog
The next one will have new content! As of now i do not have a big team to help so every new work takes time, i cannot understand all the hates, there is hours of work behind all this!
As for the old theme im sure someone will guide you but i cant!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I have played this game month ago juliana was Mother of main character but why sudden change i hate changes
Motkeyz said:
You can access old content by entering the password xxx
Click on the lock on the right to the QUIT button, you will have to unlock if you quit the game and want to reload a save.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Guys, why all this? the latest update was to comply to Patreon, i had to remove the incest part to keep my account... its the last month update that was never been added here. It solves some bug, read the changlog
The next one will have new content! As of now i do not have a big team to help so every new work takes time, i cannot understand all the hates, there is hours of work behind all this!
I just started to play this game and what there is so far is fantastic. Let the haters hate and keep doing what you are doing.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
b_1_q_0_p_0.png

That's the new reality :)
Don't worry it passed with times haha

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay serious question....Why has nobody yet created a rival page to Patreon without all these Nazi rules? Surely can be done.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Okay serious question....Why has nobody yet created a rival page to Patreon without all these Nazi rules? Surely can be done.
because more and more people are satisfied with everything and everyone and do everything possible just not to attract as much as possible because most hardly even think for themselves and miserable washcloths are one says that is bad or bad that you can not and all agree and do not think to question that brain switch off and let others think for themselves that's easier .....
and do not forget to be always obedient and obedient to be on your knees and receive your commands

Who knows, no one dares to do anything anymore

tamleo

May 29, 2017
NTR ? But can someone tell me ntr about what (mother, sister, etc) I dont like that kind of thing but the game look great btw.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, a question because I suck at reading other comments... we will have two versions of the game (Patreon and incest) or we will have only one (patreon)? because to be honest, I only play this game and others for the incest content xD I hate the new rules on Patreon and I know that this is a business so no one will risk having their account closed but I want to know if that content will continue unofficially or not :)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
because more and more people are satisfied with everything and everyone and do everything possible just not to attract as much as possible because most hardly even think for themselves and miserable washcloths are one says that is bad or bad that you can not and all agree and do not think to question that brain switch off and let others think for themselves that's easier .....
and do not forget to be always obedient and obedient to be on your knees and receive your commands

:RarePepe:

S

SteelRazer

It would be cool to have an incest patch as Dreams of Desire have to restore names, relationship.

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017

Is that a Trump quote?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Really really good game, but yeah its only short, Ill be keeping an eye on this one.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
How do you reload a save from an older version? I've been trying to copy old saves into the new game folder but that doesn't work. Thanks.

Reactions: hanafi123

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Do not worry you so, you've got a great project even if there is not a big disadvantage, but they presentedin in all projects. So do not worry and do your job like you want it. I'll keep my fingers to the top of your project was successful Yes.gif

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes