cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Indeed, mac and pc versions will come out at the same time from now on. Considering noone reported any specific issues in the mac version during the test release.

/A
Next will be a native Linux version! :devilish: But for this you would have to convert all videos from mp4 to webm. :p

Reactions: johnelros

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Motkeyz or Aesouh

i can't figure out when i looking at yours progress bar
are that for the whole game or only for this version/month
if only version then maybe you should add it in the picture

ohh sorry it's actually there
but a little blended to the other letters

cupquake

Apr 27, 2018
So I'm not sure what my issue is, but when I launch the game, I get the main menu all fine and stuff, but when I try and click "New Game", I just get a blank, beigey screen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I'm not sure what my issue is, but when I launch the game, I get the main menu all fine and stuff, but when I try and click "New Game", I just get a blank, beigey screen.
Here install this and you are good.

Next time please check OP (original Post aka first post on the first page) for installation trouble etc... first.

Thanks!

can sombody send a savegame from the last patch pls? =)
No, because my choices will be different to yours. However, if you want to see the new animation you have to play the Game from the beginning anyway (this is my assumption, not sure if it is true or not... maybe the new animation will be available through the replay function :unsure:).

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes