D

Deleted member 684203

Just use the replay feature :) it's day 4 Maureen
The quality for that animation is not the same as your usual high standards. The lighting seems odd. Otherwise, an absolute 5+ star game.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The quality for that animation is not the same as your usual high standards. The lighting seems odd. Otherwise, an absolute 5+ star game.
The new one in the latest update?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
um no well I would say the old version had super graphics ...I mean the last version had almost the same ...but felt just a bit different sometimes
Well the animations improve pretty much every update, these are pre rendered so they don't change over time unless we redo the specific animation. We also see it now that our quality keeps improving

Reactions: Oliver17890
D

Deleted member 684203

The new one in the latest update?
I meant the Maureen kneeling down HJ/BJ in MC's room with Juliana outside animation. That one seems to have odd lighting. Some Heather renders too IIRC. Otherwise it's perfect.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Jesus,Marie,Joseph !
What an update it is !!!

I've always been a huge fan of the game so sometimes i may sounds over forgiven but for the last past year, i've been buggering the devs about writings and story.
And they delivered this time, still room for improvment in the writing but storywise, this update is golden !

As a VN, i tend to focus on Novel so i want a story to introduce the sex scenes, and yeah it is becomming more and more serious on it. Very well balanced release, lewd-story-winks-humor-incredible anims....

So yep, i'm a fan and may lack of objectivity, but as i tend to critics what i love (a french default-quality), here i just enjoyed a great game chapter. And gosh, Juliana is still hot as ever !

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
The update is already released at svscomics, so the only reason to keep it from here would for most people, just be the download-speed. If they play it in in 2 minutes, or in 2 hours..

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes