asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I see the message at the beginning saying would you go back in time or someshit like that.. and than the screen goes black...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see the message at the beginning saying would you go back in time or someshit like that.. and than the screen goes black...
Check the install instructions on the OP, In the next version the update will be bundled together with the game so it will be easier to fix the black screen issue (it's due to a missing windows update)

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I played this game with a low-end old fashion laptop and it was okey. You should check your setting though.
He could have a legit concern though, there is a problem in the game right now that it's not super good on very high end computers if the processor doesnt match the graphics card in speeds, mainly because there was no frame cap so it pushed out as many frames as possible.

If they have a high end graphics card it could result in the game trying to push a thousand frames per second, and if the gpu cant keep up, well, the game gets slow. Anyway there is no real reason for the game to run at higher than 60, i have a 144 hz monitor but since no animation is higher than 60 it doesn't matter.

I gave some instructions earlier on how to force a profile in the game so that it has vsync, but in the next update it's all enabled by default as intended. :)

/A

Sep 8, 2018
He could have a legit concern though, there is a problem in the game right now that it's not super good on very high end computers if the processor doesnt match the graphics card in speeds, mainly because there was no frame cap so it pushed out as many frames as possible.

If they have a high end graphics card it could result in the game trying to push a thousand frames per second, and if the gpu cant keep up, well, the game gets slow. Anyway there is no real reason for the game to run at higher than 60, i have a 144 hz monitor but since no animation is higher than 60 it doesn't matter.

I gave some instructions earlier on how to force a profile in the game so that it has vsync, but in the next update it's all enabled by default as intended. :)

/A
Yeah, I see your point. So, it is better to have a piece of junk hardware at the moment. :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I see your point. So, it is better to have a piece of junk hardware at the moment. :D
or go a few pages back where i in detail explained how to enable the cap through a windows shortcut with a command

Motkeyz has what, 1080Ti SLI?, and he doesnt get the problem reported with the performance, it totally depends on the setup it seems. Case to case, works different for some.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Canto Forte

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Check the install instructions on the OP, In the next version the update will be bundled together with the game so it will be easier to fix the black screen issue (it's due to a missing windows update)
Hopefully you won't be distributing the redistributable with the Mac version! :)

Seriously, though, you're going to include the official installers from MS, right? I shudder to think of having to do all that crap manually...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hopefully you won't be distributing the redistributable with the Mac version! :)

Seriously, though, you're going to include the official installers from MS, right? I shudder to think of having to do all that crap manually...
Yes i will bundle in the same redist file from the install instructions, basically the black screen has been replaced with some information and a button to close the game and start the install of the update. Still in testing as I cant seem to be able to uninstall redist properly on my own machine to cause the problem...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The V engineer is deconstructing his PC to reenact the stoppage in black/white screens described to stop game from playing - I just hope there is enough game left after such strenuous testing for us to enjoy.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes i will bundle in the same redist file from the install instructions, basically the black screen has been replaced with some information and a button to close the game and start the install of the update. Still in testing as I cant seem to be able to uninstall redist properly on my own machine to cause the problem...
If you have Visual Studio installed then you've got the libraries installed, and they're not marked as part of the redist, so uninstalling the redist won't uninstall the libraries. The easiest thing to do, if you don't have another machine that you want to monkey around with, is create a VM. See .

I learned way more than I wanted to about the VC++ libraries when I tried to send a debug build of my project to a user, only to find that he couldn't run it because he didn't have the debug VC++ libraries installed.

Reactions: Aesouh

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

/A
When is that next update coming out? (Just a PS.. if you are thinking of a new content than I apologize for asking, because of how recent the latest update was.. well updated.. But Im thinking that you are thinking of like a "fix" for this version of the game.. for example if this was 0.5 update, than the settings "fix" update would be named 0.5b.. If you catch my drift.
Which case is it?

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Incest patch has been updated for 0.5.2 and uploaded on lewdpatcher. This time there are some translation instructions in the file too, for those that will translate this one to the latest version.

So yeah, all of you that translated last version, make sure to doublecheck everything and add all the new stuff.

Peace.

FamilyFriendly

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When is that next update coming out? (Just a PS.. if you are thinking of a new content than I apologize for asking, because of how recent the latest update was.. well updated.. But Im thinking that you are thinking of like a "fix" for this version of the game.. for example if this was 0.5 update, than the settings "fix" update would be named 0.5b.. If you catch my drift.
Which case is it?
It's out now on patreon for platinum supporters.

0.X.Y, X is just a milestone release really, while Y is content update, each update has a lot of content in them and go out every 5-8 weeks but sometimes longer depending on IRL troubles or other things, we tend to compensate when we can with even more content, but yeah, cranking it out as fast as we can.

If a release needs to be patched urgently becausce its bugged, it's released as P1, P2, etc, it generally does not add any new content, but sometimes extra features. mostly just fixes.

If it's called "PE" it's the platinum edition of the game.

I guess now there's a Mac version too :)

That's it

/A

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes