Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
Ok, those screenshots did'nt help at all.

this is my generic answer:

There are many steps to get past Claire so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!
can you give me a walktrough or save game..?

Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
im follow step by step and stuck.. repeat and repeat again i has a playing this game 1 week. if i get a problem i repeat first game..hmmp im give up with this game

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
can you give me a walktrough or save game..?
There is walkthrough by Kamelkido that you can download, the last version is on page 81 of this thread

And there is save game file pretty advanced in the game in one of my messages on page 76

Cheers!

Syayid45

Nov 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "HydraHenker, posting: 1624593, anggota: 217796"] Ada langkah-langkah oleh Kamelkido yang dapat Anda unduh, versi terakhir ada di halaman 81 utas ini

Dan ada save file game yang cukup canggih dalam game di salah satu pesan saya di halaman 76

Cheers! [/ QUOTE]
thank you so much

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I am stuck at the coach yoga thing... I already did the gym cat fight, shower spank scene telling about yoga classes on day 2 morning and coach sniff panties scene... but i can't join.... did i miss something? I used the full reset after I saw all of those. I did start the scene before a few reset ago and did other parts. So bugged if i don't have the original cat fight where coach actually call me a pervert because she doesn't do that after many resets...

Note: NVM figured it out... it was not in the morning but during day...

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I have finished Hanna's path, but at the start of day 3 I do not have the option to "resist the urges" and cannot get to day 3.
has the janitor shown you how to spy on the showers? it's necessary to blackmail the coach into getting in the yoga lesson for the self-control upgrade

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is this game still super convoluted? I liked it but I couldn't really play it much, I never made any progress.
that's why there are a walkthrough + this thread+you can SEARCH this thread+ask if you can't find it through
a search or read in this thread

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes