Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Nice, looks a lot like Parallel Fantasy If+, although it seems to be made by someone else.

Reactions: GaRbS

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
for the guys who want quick GOR, paste this in the Data folder, load recent save and save it again. load new save. You should have a key item i made "Surrender Stone", that does what it is named. for use in battle. backup your old stuff.
Doesn't work for me. That item isn't showing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wow, finally a translation of one of this circles names, why was I not aware of this from ulmf -.-. Been pretty frustrated that none of their other games have translations (unless anyone can tell me that they do and I am blind, that would be nice)
Because it's a "Private" translation in a certain sense. There isn't even the name of who translated this on 4chan or 8chan, don't remember where. Maybe in the future even the other titles will be translated by the same person!

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Does this game have actual in game consequence pregnancy (Like losing the enemies has the chance of impregnating MC) Or is it just a few images in one ending?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Does this game have actual in game consequence pregnancy (Like losing the enemies has the chance of impregnating MC) Or is it just a few images in one ending?
I didn't play it yet but by browsing through the image folder, pregnancy should be in one of the endings only.

Reactions: ponyguy

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I see cuck tag in dl site? Could anyone explain what exactly it is? Marriage? Childhood friend? Boyfriend? What? I see that shes a widow but that only confuses me more.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
How to get true ending: Be a momma bear: do the dungeons, win every battle, no ero.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I see cuck tag in dl site? Could anyone explain what exactly it is? Marriage? Childhood friend? Boyfriend? What? I see that shes a widow but that only confuses me more.
Personally speaking, I didn't use the tag "Cheating" or "NTR". In the end, the husband is dead so... who she's cheating? The memory of his lost husband? xD

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes