• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Awesome renders, I simply adore this model of Tifa.

However, it feels extremely rushed.
Imho it needs more work on the dialogues, the characters' behavior and reasoning, etc. And since the main game is the MC's perspective, it really needs to be fleshed out.

Anyway, I don't wanna judge it too harshly 'cause it's a demo, so...

Dev, you know what would be real fun with this game? Integrate the "Gentle girl escape" mechanic, where as you do stuff as the MC you can see the girl's image on the side, and it changes according to what she's doing. This has also been done by Sana (that game called something like "my gf got the dancer class" or something) and it's really cool. And since you're doing 3d renders of Tifa, it will be easy af to do that.

Anyway. Food for thought I guess.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Meh.... why adopt a modern setting?
Also cloud is a mover he moves stuff every day... how is he still such a fucking weak ass pussy.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Spoilers:

Pretty weak as far as NTR games go I'd say. Firstly, renders are of subpar quality with the traditional odd facial expressions and unappealing eyes. Though more specifically Tifa and Darius have weak character designs. Starting with Tifa, her face and body are sadly warped into some odd inhuman creature which a previous commenter correctly called an 'obese marshmallow swine'. Gone are Tifa's appealing voluptuous body and face replaced by a creature that could only be born from under a doctor's knife. As for Darius, while my complaints are certainly weaker on this front I still feel the need to express my disappointment at his lackluster appearance. As while all the stops seem to have been pulled to exaggerate the sexual traits with a healthy appreciation of the troupes of NTR nothing was done for poor Darius's patently normal appearance. Though as I previously said this is certainly a weaker complaint on my part.

Secondly, the sex scenes are overall of subpar quality with the writing being sparce and the narrative force behind the acts being limited due to the speed and ease of each advancement. Next because of the lack of emotional development between any of the characters which severely decreases the weight of any H-scene. Lastly, while the renders were relatively smooth they felt overall flat due to the writing issues mentioned above, lack of diversity in actions and as a result of the lack of sexual sound effects.

Lastly, the pacing is rushed with Tifa advancing to foreplay at lighting speed but more critically the emotional development was rushed which is a near fatal blow to any NTR game. As Tifa begins the first meeting with the bull open to their sexual advances. As such it would be more accurate to call this a Bitch game over a NTR game due to the all but certain direction this game will follow. With Tifa speedily selling her body off to customers which stands in contrast to what makes a NTR game really an NTR game. That being the stealing of a lover...but Darius will sadly never be able to steal Tifa because no matter what Darius does she will always be owned by the streets.

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
Interesting premise, although id have rather had it simply Tifa doing it since bar tending already a line of work where hooks ups wouldnt exactly be an uncommon thing with or without the economic issues lol. Also don't think Cloud having a small dick is exactly a good choice, would give a more NTR feel if Tifa was such a thot that she didnt need him having a small dick as an excuse of why she fucks other men, the name of the game is dark /desires/ after all.
Indeed!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
IDK why but Tifa has always given me this NTR feel even in canon (maybe why shes so popular for NTR premises, theres just something that eggs the idea on), so the idea of her doing it "just cus" sounds so much better to me than "economic troubles".
So....

Have you heard about it?

Reactions: GhoulZ0612

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
IDK why but Tifa has always given me this NTR feel even in canon (maybe why shes so popular for NTR premises, theres just something that eggs the idea on), so the idea of her doing it "just cus" sounds so much better to me than "economic troubles".

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes