Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Ntr is great for the demo, hope it is more of a slow burn tho before bj and sex and ganbangin tbh
Need more phone content too, tifa sending dirty messages sexy pics and slowly becoming more and more corrupt as the days go on.... before she just goes full qos!

Hell give her a friend like aerith or yuffie or lucrezia and boom get some more ntr going! There are so little tifa themed corruption games and this is looking great for a demo tbh corrupt as many as you can

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Ntr is great for the demo, hope it is more of a slow burn tho before bj and sex and ganbangin tbh
Need more phone content too, tifa sending dirty messages sexy pics and slowly becoming more and more corrupt as the days go on.... before she just goes full qos!

Hell give her a friend like aerith or yuffie or lucrezia and boom get some more ntr going! There are so little tifa themed corruption games and this is looking great for a demo tbh corrupt as many as you can
you should leave this on itch where the dev will see it I doubt ninja sees this

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
1678533877944.png
But for real thou,let the story breath and take it's pace,NTR games should be a slow burn,since the most interesting part it's watching the person get broken.It would be interesting to let the player engage more with the scenes,for example: Let cloud pickup the trash, take it out and use the same mechanic from the truck part,so cloud can collect the trash,while hearing Tifa doing the deed,add a lil timer to give a sense of urgence and anxiety, and perhaps the player could choose to stop or listen to the scene.
Either way,I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Ok, but like, did you have to make Tifa a disgusting, cellulite caked bimbo? The whole point of doing r34 with popular characters is that people want to see the character in question, not a bastardization based on another person's preferences--make OC for that.
Yarp. I was hitting the ignore button by the third preview pic. Reaching for it by second. Most revolting Tifa version I've ever seen. If I was her BF I'd be TRYING to off load her onto anything else but my life.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Really like it, usurpman is a great writer for this kind of stuff too so im glad to see his name. Only thing is i hope there is more slight overlap between what cloud is doing and tifa's day to day stuff, like the phone calls, more stuff like that. imho it would be a shame if we basically witness nothing as cloud as the game goes on and then have to switch to the "omniscient pov" of the gallery to see anything regarding tifa.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and Cavpal
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes