RPGM - Abandoned - Tifa's Dark Desires [v0.2] [Netorareninja]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hotgirls150

This is my first time giving a review, feel like I should note that.

The Demo is heavily based on raceplay and cuckolding, so if thats not your thing, stay away.

IF you're like me and LOVE that stuff, especially when they mention the term "Queen of Spades," then you will likely get very excited about this game. Demo is rather short, there isn't too much content yet but it has a ton of potential. The art is much better than 90% of the 3D models out there (in my honest opinion), and the storyline is pretty good.

Some negatives about this demo:
    • Right clicking to access the menu causes the game to crash
    • Initial intro scene is rather long, which isn't normally an issue but is one because of the previous bullet point
    • Game doesn't mention how to skip text until later, which it incorrectly states is Ctrl (but is BOTH Ctrl AND Enter pressed at the same time)

Overall I give this game a 4, because of its insane potential, its decent scripting for conversations, its heavy focus on racial cuckolding (which is biased because it is a major kink for me), its humiliation of the MC (which is another major kink for me, jealous of the MC honestly), and good Art.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

I will preface the review by saying I really like the more voluptuous model of Tifa. I give it a 3.5/5 and round it up to a 4 only for the art.
    The main point of this demo and most likely the following full release will be the artwork. In terms of the gameplay this seems to be a linear scene collector type of game. Even calling it a game is a stretch.
    If you don't like race play and interracial cuckolding along with the tropes that come with it, this game is not for you.