8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
if you're going to do a remake of this then don't do lovely-dovey crap or some slow burn where the guy romances her like a wannabe playboy(simp). the original author had it perfect where cloud gets beaten up and emasculated while afterwards tifa berates him making him apologize for getting beat. she even starts talking like a ghetto bitch on the phone in front of cloud. this is the perfect approach not dime-a-dozen cookie cutter ntr stuff you find everywhere else. her being some thot/bitch chasing money trying to make her bar big and humiliating cloud along with the loyal customer(simp) made it unique in the landscape of ntr games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
if you're going to do a remake of this then don't do lovely-dovey crap or some slow burn where the guy romances her like a wannabe playboy(simp). the original author had it perfect where cloud gets beaten up and emasculated while afterwards tifa berates him making him apologize for getting beat. she even starts talking like a ghetto bitch on the phone in front of cloud. this is the perfect approach not dime-a-dozen cookie cutter ntr stuff you find everywhere else. her being some thot/bitch chasing money trying to make her bar big and humiliating cloud along with the loyal customer(simp) made it unique in the landscape of ntr games.
It's far from "unique", in that aspect. Loads of NTR games go the "humiliate the inept partner" route. I'm not sure even which is more common. I'd dare say the humiliation one.

The full abrasive thot transformation is less common though. In any case, this is tastes and preferense issue. I don't mind Sieglinnde siding with your tastes, if it suits his.

Reactions: Kotobiki

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
It's far from "unique", in that aspect. Loads of NTR games go the "humiliate the inept partner" route. I'm not sure even which is more common. I'd dare say the humiliation one.
you might as well say loads of ntr games are ntr games. it's about how the humiliation unfolds not the humiliation itself. netorare is humiliating and a dig at the inept partner simply by being ntr. every single generic random ntr has some lovey-dovey crap mixed with [insert your version of generic playboy] and "slow burn". tifa being a thot/bitch who insults loyal custemers calling them worthless simps and making cloud apologize to the guy who beat him is unique. there's barely any ntr games where the guy stealing the girl gets physical then the girl humilates the boyfriend making boyfriend apologize and talking about how weak he is. there's infinite "slow burn" romancers with generic playboys by comparison.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
the way the game was originally heading cloud was going to go home to the bar filled with gang members intimidating him groping tifa while total bitch tifa gaslights him talking about how they're good customers. that's unique in landscape of ntr games with generic playboys and "slow burn".

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
you might as well say loads of ntr games are ntr games. it's about how the humiliation unfolds not the humiliation itself. netorare is humiliating and a dig at the inept partner simply by being ntr. every single generic random ntr has some lovey-dovey crap mixed with [insert your version of generic playboy] and "slow burn". tifa being a thot/bitch who insults loyal custemers calling them worthless simps and making cloud apologize to the guy who beat him is unique. there's barely any ntr games where the guy stealing the girl gets physical then the girl humilates the boyfriend making boyfriend apologize and talking about how weak he is. there's infinite "slow burn" romancers with generic playboys by comparison.
I feel as the reason to why it seems so unique (to me anyways) is because ntr games never really have humiliation and the sort before the partner finds out about the cheating. After the partner finds out then let loose, humiliate all you want. I do think that the day by day system the game went with works better for a slower style story, though to each their own. I didn’t really care for the story anyways the only thing I enjoyed from it was the gaslighting and how brain dead/trusting cloud was because it left open a lot of possibilities with all the teasing and actions tifa could perform without cloud really expecting or seeing anything.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I feel as the reason to why it seems so unique (to me anyways) is because ntr games never really have humiliation and the sort before the partner finds out about the cheating. After the partner finds out then let loose, humiliate all you want. I do think that the day by day system the game went with works better for a slower style story, though to each their own. I didn’t really care for the story anyways the only thing I enjoyed from it was the gaslighting and how brain dead/trusting cloud was because it left open a lot of possibilities with all the teasing and actions tifa could perform without cloud really expecting or seeing anything.
Reading you all, I really don't know how to approach it... I had an idea of how to approach the story but right now I'm not so sure. I also got opinions from people who want it to be much bigger, like putting a system where we can see messages or have Tifa post her corruption, and it wouldn't be bad but I don't know... I wasn't planning on this project being too long to implement those things, I wanted to make it like a VN based on the original game but not with the super fast corruption the original game had since personally I wasn't a big fan of that either... Also I wasn't planning on making it just any guy who "fucks" Tifa. I was thinking of having it be Barret, for example... You know, since he's a character we know and the main characters also know. And I'm also not a fan of the NTR being caused by someone the protagonists don't know, like being a stranger... With that said, I do have in mind to do some things that I was advised to do that you guys mention... Like, in the bar, have some kind of "plot" like in the original game where there's a guy who starts groping tifa and she doesn't mind at first but starts to think it's better for business, and that way humiliate Cloud a bit. If any of you guys have ideas in how to do/approach the story... I will appreciate if you tell me about it

Having say that, I kind of made a cover for the game... I don't really know how to name the game... Do you guys have any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
i liked how it was a random gang member who is a piece of shit and treats women like trash in this game. barret as character isn't going to call her a bitch and humiliate/beat up cloud similar to the original story. the direction you're talking about isn't similiar to this game at all outside of ff7 characters. i'm not really interested in some barret romance story with tifa and cloud inserted as a prop so i don't have an opinion on where you take it.

Reactions: GearSona0

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Reading you all, I really don't know how to approach it... I had an idea of how to approach the story but right now I'm not so sure. I also got opinions from people who want it to be much bigger, like putting a system where we can see messages or have Tifa post her corruption, and it wouldn't be bad but I don't know... I wasn't planning on this project being too long to implement those things, I wanted to make it like a VN based on the original game but not with the super fast corruption the original game had since personally I wasn't a big fan of that either... Also I wasn't planning on making it just any guy who "fucks" Tifa. I was thinking of having it be Barret, for example... You know, since he's a character we know and the main characters also know. And I'm also not a fan of the NTR being caused by someone the protagonists don't know, like being a stranger... With that said, I do have in mind to do some things that I was advised to do that you guys mention... Like, in the bar, have some kind of "plot" like in the original game where there's a guy who starts groping tifa and she doesn't mind at first but starts to think it's better for business, and that way humiliate Cloud a bit. If any of you guys have ideas in how to do/approach the story... I will appreciate if you tell me about it

Having say that, I kind of made a cover for the game... I don't really know how to name the game... Do you guys have any suggestions?
To be fair it is your project. At the end of the day you're not gonna be able to please everyone and you shouldn't feel obligated to either. You're the one putting in the work for others to enjoy. Please yourself before others or whatever. If you like something then you do it. The messages or post idea is really good, I mean it has to be since a lot of ntr games do that for some reason meaning it has to be affective, but if you don't wanna do it then don't. No matter what people will support you and others won't.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i liked how it was a random gang member who is a piece of shit and treats women like trash in this game. barret as character isn't going to call her a bitch and humiliate/beat up cloud similar to the original story. the direction you're talking about isn't similiar to this game at all outside of ff7 characters. i'm not really interested in some barret romance story with tifa and cloud inserted as a prop so i don't have an opinion on where you take it.
I wasn't referring to a romance between Tifa and Barret, I was thinking more along the lines of... They start having an affair, you know? They start doing things and such... And they act like it's nothing, with barret maybe advising cloud on how to run the relationship, when behind his back he's the one railing Tifa, but that they don't have something sentimental... But about him not treating Tifa like a bitch or humiliating Cloud.... I guess there we can do the same thing the game did, with that guy who was gang member. Also, of course you can throw me suggestions or how you'd like it to be... That's why I asked

GearSona0

May 14, 2023
+1

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
I wasn't referring to a romance between Tifa and Barret, I was thinking more along the lines of... They start having an affair, you know? They start doing things and such... And they act like it's nothing, with barret maybe advising cloud on how to run the relationship, when behind his back he's the one railing Tifa, but that they don't have something sentimental... But about him not treating Tifa like a bitch or humiliating Cloud.... I guess there we can do the same thing the game did, with that guy who was gang member. Also, of course you can throw me suggestions or how you'd like it to be... That's why I asked
i like the way this game did it. tifa is a thot bitch who has hybristophilia or something so she's attracted to some criminal piece of shit who beats up clouds and treats her like trash. barret isn't in some sorta sneaky romance/"cheating" relationship instead he's there as a friend giving cloud some support. later after she's a complete bitch who gaslights/humiliates cloud and i'm pretty sure the dev was going to have barret discover her cheating then fuck tifa too just to give cloud the middle finger further. so it begins with tifa having sex with criminal gang member who humiliates and beats cloud while she gaslights him then she gets his close friend barret to turn on him too afterwards for sexual favors.

what you're describing is basically vanilla ntr. the game dev for this does really hard ntr where the women turn into hateful bitch not just some casual vanilla ntr with sneaky cheating.

it's very niche and there's not really many games that do it. there's basically shadows of desire and the copycat off the top of my head with some others by like the same 4 game devs. there's a couple games by the same author of wifey's dilemma but he does non-ntr routes and the ntr doesn't have heavy gaslighting/humiliation by a mean thot.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys!
Sorry for not being so active around here, I also have my own games and I've been working on them... But now I'm having some time to work on this... The development has been going fine, I already showed you something like the "Cover" (although it's like a prototype) and here I have some pictures of how the "antagonist" will look like. I didn't like how the one in "Tifa's Dark Desires" was too skinny... That's why I made him more muscular now
Cloud will not appear "per se" but will be something like "first person". Maybe I'll show him for some scene where he has sex with Tifa
Edit: I found Barret! Let me know what you think about him... He doesn't have the clothes because I wasn't able to find those clothes:
A big question I have right now is... How to present the story? I saw some saying that they want it to be slow burn and little by little, then others saying that they wanted something like the original game showed... That is, the criminal beating Cloud and Tifa humiliating him or making him apologize to him... Things like that. Personally I also like this last idea more, but I don't think it makes sense to do it as quickly as the game did... I'm going to try to approach it in a slightly slower way, so at least it has "sense" (within the little sense it makes) that Tifa becomes so... "Promiscuous" around this new guy... Maybe getting more interested in things like the "BBC" or things like that, you know? Tell me what you think

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Hey guys!
Sorry for not being so active around here, I also have my own games and I've been working on them... But now I'm having some time to work on this... The development has been going fine, I already showed you something like the "Cover" (although it's like a prototype) and here I have some pictures of how the "antagonist" will look like. I didn't like how the one in "Tifa's Dark Desires" was too skinny... That's why I made him more muscular now
Cloud will not appear "per se" but will be something like "first person". Maybe I'll show him for some scene where he has sex with Tifa
I have a big problem right now... I was planning on working hard to get a playable version out this month, but I haven't been able to find a 3D model of barret to use, so that's a big complication... I'll let you know if I find some
A big question I have right now is... How to present the story? I saw some saying that they want it to be slow burn and little by little, then others saying that they wanted something like the original game showed... That is, the criminal beating Cloud and Tifa humiliating him or making him apologize to him... Things like that. Personally I also like this last idea more, but I don't think it makes sense to do it as quickly as the game did... I'm going to try to approach it in a slightly slower way, so at least it has "sense" (within the little sense it makes) that Tifa becomes so... "Promiscuous" around this new guy... Maybe getting more interested in things like the "BBC" or things like that, you know? Tell me what you think
The dev of this game abandoned it and you took over this game?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The dev of this game abandoned it and you took over this game?
I liked the game when it came out and I bought it, but then the dev disappeared and I kind of felt scammed and now I am going to make the game again... Like a remake

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys!
Edit: I found Barret! Let me know what you think about him... He doesn't have the clothes because I wasn't able to find those clothes:
So... If you guys can tell me what you think about this, it would be awesome :BootyTime:

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Hey guys!
How many guys are gonna be involved in plowing Tifa? Is it gonna be a thing like split routes, one being with Barrett and another with the main antagonist, or is it Tifa getting corrupted and riding anything black?

I'm all for slow burn, the more grounded in the characters the better imo. Would also make the eventual payoff feel better.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes