KingDanTura

Dec 27, 2021
I've read somewhere some people are trying to refund for the game. Since the author didnt update it nor is there any news of ever updating it.

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
Dev was just a scammer who take easy bucks and dissapear
what confuses me about this is they were active for a while, making random ntr blacked posts on pixiv/twitter for over a year. I want to believe that something happened and caused them to not be able to produce ANY work (game or still images). People lose passion or run out of time and have to take on actual jobs to pay for their life.

I hope he comes back but it's unlikely.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
what confuses me about this is they were active for a while, making random ntr blacked posts on pixiv/twitter for over a year. I want to believe that something happened and caused them to not be able to produce ANY work (game or still images). People lose passion or run out of time and have to take on actual jobs to pay for their life.

Lol, he actually take a bucks and did literally nothing compare to demo version. Of course its unlikely

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
thats too bad i was really looking forward to a final fantasy game. gonna keep hopeing that in the future we get one where tifa or yuffie get ahold of a futa materia and get to corrupt the rest of the girls. not likely but will hope either way.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022

yeah this is really rough because the 3d art is surprisingly good for the tifa model. i wonder where he got the model

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Nah its true. If im not mistaken, someone reply to his tweet on when he said that the update will be coming either end of July or early of August. Don't know if he truly did it or not, but im just saying.
This sounds vague and dumb enough to be the smurf account of the dev.

Last edited:

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Didn't someone else write this game and ninja just made the models and all. Has anybody gotten the idea to find the writer on twitter and ask them about the project?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Didn't someone else write this game and ninja just made the models and all. Has anybody gotten the idea to find the writer on twitter and ask them about the project?
I don't have Twitter Blue or X whatever its called now, so never bothered. Usurpman33 did the writing.
I personally think the dev stopped because his K/DA game got leaked the same day it was released.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
well if you manage to find it i hope we get the option to play as either the cuck or the one getting the girl. it would be cool to find ways to sabatoge him at work to make tifa or any other girls if there is any lose trust in him and open to corruption.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
I ended up making a twitter/x account and asking the writer about any information whether it be for the game and it's cancellation or the models used and they just flat out ignored me, well that sucks. I'm not really sure how twitter/x works anyways so maybe the message or whatever didn't send because the accounts new or because we don't follow each other but I'm basically grasping for straws there.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
I did find out some info about the Tifa model (I think) and it basically occurred to me that every model NetorareNinja used in his post had essentially the same body but a different really good head. The heads are so good that it honestly makes me think they're taken from somewhere or someone. If you took the bodies to all the models he used you would basically not be able to tell the characters apart. So in order to replicate a model like his or what I think he did was make a super buff lady and steal the head from somewhere and just kinda plop it onto the body. (Maybe he even took the body idk) I know nothing about all that model stuff though so idk how lazy or how hard it is to make one or what programs and stuff one would use to create one. I did find another creator who uses a Tifa model that did stuff semi-close to Ninja but the body has a good amount of differences but it's decently close.
I really just want to find that tifa model. If im able to do it or recreate it, i will make my own version of this game

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes