VN Ren'Py Abandoned Three Dates To Bang [v0.2] [Koffee]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I like this game alot. Very straightforward and the models are really good. Very partial to the girl in the flowershop myself. Nice repeatable sex scenes. Would like to see animations instead of just static scenes or at least two or three statics per "scene" (given the text this would fit better as well I but this is a very nice start.

koffeegames

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I like this game alot. Very straightforward and the models are really good. Very partial to the girl in the flowershop myself. Nice repeatable sex scenes. Would like to see animations instead of just static scenes or at least two or three statics per "scene" (given the text this would fit better as well I but this is a very nice start.
Thank you very much for your comment! It's very important for me to understand what people think about this game, whether they like it or not. You see, it's my first game and I'm quite new to it all. Plus, I have to do everything alone in my spare time (which is very limited, as you can guess). But I've always wanted to create a game that will have easily reached sex with hot chicks and not just boring grind in anticipation of something that never happens. So, the flower girl, yeah? Yes, the upcoming Version 0.2 will have dates with her, as well. And not only her, I plan on adding dates with other girls,too.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes. All girls will be available. And when I finish those 5, I'll keep adding new girls.
but... but... that make no sens with the title ? "three" dates to bang ..

o_O

well i m not going to complain about more girl :) , but i dont understand the choice of the title then

koffeegames

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
but... but... that make no sens with the title ? "three" dates to bang ..

o_O

well i m not going to complain about more girl :) , but i dont understand the choice of the title then
Thanks for your comment! Yes, I also fancy the idea of adding more girls:)
About your question: I chose this title because there's quite a popular theory about dating:if you ask a girl out, and there's no 'progress' within three first dates, you should drop this girl and move forward to another one and try again. So, basically, I put this idea into the game: you get significant result on date three only:) And three more dates are for you to 'complete' the route with each particular girl.

Reactions: dbp5ca and macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for your comment! Yes, I also fancy the idea of adding more girls:)
About your question: I chose this title because there's quite a popular theory about dating:if you ask a girl out, and there's no 'progress' within three first dates, you should drop this girl and move forward to another one and try again. So, basically, I put this idea into the game: you get significant result on date three only:) And three more dates are for you to 'complete' the route with each particular girl.
oooooooooooh

i got it now....

i thinking it was like "3 girls to fuck" ( "3 dates to bang" , "date" mean "girl" to me )
so now i got it, its more like "3 try to get chance to fuck (per girl)".
oh wow i m not english, look like i understand that completly in a different way than intended XD

yazan

Apr 4, 2017
how i can hack the game ??
anyone know any program that work with this form of games ??
i tried cheat engine but not working with 4 byte and double.

Reactions: Hitman

koffeegames

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Well, seems the game has failed, because nobody even cares to donate a dollar.
I'd like to know what's wrong with it, so please tell me your opinion. Thank you.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I'd like to know what's wrong with it, so please tell me your opinion. Thank you.
Honestly I don't know. I though game visually looks good and have a good gameplay. I think not enough people see this game. I hope your game attract more followers.

flar

Aug 17, 2016
imho its way too linear and lacks immersion.
i also don't like the artstyle of the backgrounds

petedragon

May 4, 2017
imho its way too linear and lacks immersion.
i also don't like the artstyle of the backgrounds
I actually quite enjoyed it, especially having the walkthrough as well. I do agree with the comment on backgrounds, def needs a little more work on those perhaps some stock backgrounds from somewhere? As a first time Cant knock it. Hopefully you will get a little more airtime with it being on here. Good luck.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry to hear that but I hope you stick with it for a while. If you create some more content and show that you are capable of pulling something together after more than one update people might be more willing to support. Lots of first chapters out there, very few full games.
I liked the graphics thought they were really quite good. It is a bit simplistic and linear, first this then that then this, only one path. Having additional options to advance the story (or other girls so you can work on several at a time) might break up the storyline a bit.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Your game should not be about money. If it was you wont make a dime. You also lack exposure (its not on 8chan or 4chan radar that i've seen I've not checked TFgamessite.) which is more important. But most games made by a new dev dont make much money in the beginning. BoN didn't get much money at all till the end of the second month and into the third.

Your gameplay is to essentially put a girl on layaway and bang her later, but no real dating strategy beyond that. Models look good though. Plus one there. The writing however....

Please do not be discouraged here, but your writing is pretty aweful. Lets start with the MC

Who are we here? the MC knows Caron before the game starts so he is a person with a past. but we are kinda thrust into this character with nothing to go on and know background. When we meet Penny, we sound like a major douche so that's pretty off putting. instead of "hey miss boobs suck my cock hehe" try "damn nice tits" we are still a horny perv, but not borderline rapey. And please work on translation, or get someone to help you with the grammar. The game screams "yet another non english dev trying to make a buck on patreon" Which puts you in the dime a dozen bin (means your one of many like yourself)

Caron:
All these hints come down to us buying what gift that we can afford at the time. but this isn't really that much of a challenge just a grindy unlock. Come up with some minigame of choice dialogue that We have to get through to get into her panties in 3 dates. Not here's money now date me/bang me. I'm sure a prostitute sim would be better fitting there.

So Penny seems nice (cute model)

I think you have the ability to make a decent game, but your game lacks any kind of personality to make up for its generic gameplay. Your options are to write a better story, or make a more fun and challenging game. Pick one or hire someone to do the other will you work on one. Lacking funds, go with the former.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes