Those Golden Days [v4] [My Big Little Brother]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
He used to add NTR in the middle updates?
Looking at the reactions and comments of his other games in here, it seems that he did put surprise NTR on them.

There's even a precedent already on this game with this:

Uzumaki talking about the one boy she sucked off some years is not a really needed part of the dialogue in here. The player doesn't need to know that, that's not hot at all. If you want to depict a character with experience just show it through the scene, you don't need to mention some kind of past or some kind of fling with some mook.

Its good that there is at least a toggle to not enable Lesbian stuff, I'm not interested in those especially if there's already an established relationship. The MC would just be a third party for that, and that's really bad as a harem.
Hope that nothing more comes out of it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How many times do I have to click, rinse, repeat, the same actions, just to "improve relationship" with a woman to even progress to the next scene? This may be the most pointlessly grindy game I've seen.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Getting a bug where the "Open Secret" scene with Himari is not happening. I have way more stat than the stated requirements and have also seen both the prerequisite scenes before this. I am going to the required location during all of the required times and Himari's stats are at 20 Comfort and 5 Intimacy.

Nevermind. Apparently, Reena has TWO "Discussion" events, the second one has a (?) attached.

Last edited:

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
So the game dont have incest now? Sad
If you ever see a Patreon link attached to the game, do not expect incest. The author of a game must distance themselves from anything Patreon disapproves of and Patreon has the ability to visit other sites for Patreon based games to check and compare content. Patreon will ban creator accounts if they support content on other websites that violates Patreon ToS.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So im stuck with Marena because one on her event is bugged.
The event ask me 180 points on Cha, Mat and Fit, but she dont appear in the living room...Pls fix it

csum

Jan 7, 2020
The event with Marena at the beach doesn't allow me to rename my mother?

Nov 20, 2019
The Patreon link is either wrong or out of date. This is the link for the guys actual Patreon

unless he has two and I’m just unaware or something else but he promoted this game on Reddit recently and I also checked the link on itchy.io so it seems to be legit, and the page that the link from this page takes me to is different the other top one i linked here.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes