Ren'Py Those Golden Days [v4] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KikoShihoin

Jan 15, 2022
Going to leave a review as well, game has potential, really nice characters, however like zorny69 said previously, the cock blocking/pay walling is insane, it stopped me from supporting the game because u can't get any of the scenes to see if u actually like the game, just a screen telling you to pay up to see them, other than that, great characters and designs, just very bad monetization, overall don't recommend unless ur willing to bet ur money the game will be good

ActuallyArma

Sep 7, 2020
It's worth mentioning that the latest version is on Itch and it seems to remove that annoying keyboard clacking whenever someone speaks or thinks. Dunno what else it adds or changings but that alone is nice.

Renhi

May 13, 2023
Wonder if hes gonna add NTR again and then argue with people how it's not NTR like with the cultivation game lol.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Those Golden Days [v0.3] [My Big Little Brother]

Original Size: ~1.3GB
Compressed Size: ~200MB

Win/Linux/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Unless this tag be avoidable... then the harem be false. Can't be harem if the girls aren't exclusive, cause that's sharing/poly. :WeSmart:
(obv MFF doesn't count, lesbian means FF, I state this cause someone probably would have said it.)

edit: Asked the dev, they believe lesbian sharing/poly is harem... sooo make of that what you will. (possible lesbian NTR issues).
Another developer who thinks a polyamory is the same as a harem. I am so tired of those. Thanks for the warning. :) In a harem the MC should always be the center of all sexual activity and any lesbian interaction must be only in threesomes and only if the player wants it.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where is the grotto even though I already unlock it via from Maki event? Trying to trigger the moonlit meeting.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Uzumaki talking about the one boy she sucked off some years is not a really needed part of the dialogue in here. The player doesn't need to know that, that's not hot at all. If you want to depict a character with experience just show it through the scene, you don't need to mention some kind of past or some kind of fling with some mook.

Its good that there is at least a toggle to not enable Lesbian stuff, I'm not interested in those especially if there's already an established relationship. The MC would just be a third party for that, and that's really bad as a harem.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
As has been said: the Grotto never appears. Also, Marena disappears after a couple days and Aurelia is missing for half the day.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Answers discovered for Aurelia and Marena. Still can’t get to the Grotto. How do I meet the dark skinned girl?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any in cest patch?
i don't know Where is the mom, and sister
english is not my native lenguage
sorry

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThoseGoldenDays-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes