Ren'Py Those Golden Days [v4] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1686683726560.png

Overview:
Those Golden Days is a casual harem experience.
What memories will you make during an endless summer?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-12-23
Developer: My Big Little Brother - -
Censored: No
Version: 4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Ab_i14.gif VZPCgD.png 5r32cV.png UpNLe4.png av3V89.png uFLrbY.png OcL7im.png mAShNK.png RvQDtZ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThoseGoldenDays-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How do you meet the other characters? I can't unlock the blue haired woman from the previews, the mom meerna?, and the last girl on the vixen screen next to himari

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Those Golden Days is a casual harem experience.
Unless this tag be avoidable... then the harem be false. Can't be harem if the girls aren't exclusive, cause that's sharing/poly. :WeSmart:
(obv MFF doesn't count, lesbian means FF, I state this cause someone probably would have said it.)

edit: Asked the dev, they believe lesbian sharing/poly is harem... sooo make of that what you will. (possible lesbian NTR issues).

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Promising start to the game. Looking forward to more.

Unless this tag be avoidable... then the harem be false. Can't be harem if the girls aren't exclusive, cause that's sharing/poly. :WeSmart:
(obv MFF doesn't count, lesbian means FF, I state this cause someone probably would have said it.)

edit: Asked the dev, they believe lesbian sharing/poly is harem... sooo make of that what you will. (possible lesbian NTR issues).
Good Harem masters let the girls have some fun together.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
You can mute all to turn off that stupid typing sound. It is kind of absurd that you have to play the game in silence though because of that awful noise. Haven't gotten too far in yet, but I'm assuming the incest is between the sisters or sisters + mother. I don't think there's any incest between the MC and his family (if we get introduced to them ever).

Reactions: FookU2

zorny69

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not going to leave a review now because if I do it's gonna be a really bad one which is a shame for a game that has a lot of potential. Here's some advice if you want to take it. First change the banner of the game it's unrecognizable with the content of the game. Get rid of the pay wall it's just going to deter people. Even if they don't support you on patreon they might give it a good review and share it which is better than having a cock these for a game. Dont waste your time on making really high quality in the next update posters just make one and use it for everything. Make a progress bar on your patreon so people eagerly wait for your next update. You're doing really well with the characters they're all unique and interesting so please continue making the game.

Mar 3, 2020
Why, by all the mad little gods of fire and fish, has the author tried to disable access to Preferences on the main screen?

EDIT: Anyway, here's a patch to mute the obnoxious typing sounds. Drop it into the game/ folder, as usual, and if you don't know how to save a file in your web browser I don't want to hear about it anymore, thanks.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes