• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
Seems there are a few control issues here. This is the default I had.

AD/arrows - Movement
Space - Jump/Escape (Estrus state disables escaping)
J - Attack/Confirm on menus
K - Healing magic
L - Dodge
Shift - Sprint
ESC - Menu

No idea if there are any other controls. Bear in mind the options button on the main menu doesn't seem to work, the options menu in-game seems to work though.
Up + Attack gives you another attack animation

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Gives me Alien Quest Eve vibes. Looks really good but way too early to tell if it'll ever leave development hell. Will keep an eye on it.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Ah yes, I love having to decide between two mystery items and then not even being told what the item fucking does once picked.

ajodan

Mar 28, 2018
Beautiful character model. Very limited variety of mobs atm cause it's v0.0.2 but the h-scenes on offer are nice. Looking promising so far.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Game looks nice, a worthy adversary of Alien Quest, but it needs controller support. Controls are wack.

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get controls to work on the main menu? I can get past "press any key" but then only up and down work.
edit-I got it to work by un-compressing using japanese name encoding instead of default english (if you don't know that is, google how to change language in winrar)

Reactions: Damian888

bui tien uoc

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone figure out how to get controls to work on the main menu? I can get past "press any key" but then only up and down work.
edit-I got it to work by un-compressing using japanese name encoding instead of default english (if you don't know that is, google how to change language in winrar)
use mouse

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes