Jan 5, 2020
The game does have uncensored texture of the female model. However, forcing it to always be uncensored after updating the texture causes the game to crash.

FYI: The censorship is on the actual art and not a mosaic overlay shader.

These are the censored textures I've modified to be uncensored. Feel free to use them.
View attachment 1807508

View attachment 1807544

This was already uncensored, but leaving it here incase the developer "forgot" to censored it.
View attachment 1807533

There are uncensored goblin penis as well. These are official uncensored textures in the game, but not used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: Clarified somethings.
how do you use this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Uhmm, dumb question, the items in the locked area, anyone have a clue of what are they for?

DarkDoragon

Sep 17, 2018
The game does have uncensored texture of the female model. However, forcing it to always be uncensored after updating the texture causes the game to crash.

FYI: The censorship is on the actual art and not a mosaic overlay shader.

These are the censored textures I've modified to be uncensored. Feel free to use them.
View attachment 1807508

View attachment 1807544

This was already uncensored, but leaving it here incase the developer "forgot" to censored it.
View attachment 1807533

There are uncensored goblin penis as well. These are official uncensored textures in the game, but not used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited: Clarified somethings.
Here's a way of using those uncensored textures in-game without crashing it. Just extract the files in the game folder:

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Lots of potential but the controls make it unplayable. Can't even get into the settings to change the screen resolution.

Aug 24, 2017
so the tentacle rape scene. If you mash buttons after , and i mean right after it cums and you have cum in the womb h-stat pic, the thing disappears and you can't leave the zone you're in because you can't kill the thing.

FUZZY_WUZZY

May 1, 2021
i really appreciate the artwork. i will follow Ci-en and this progress.

heres what ive taken from others notes and combined with the game "操作方法 (How to Operate)":

A/D: 移動 (migration)
J: 攻撃 (attack)
W+J: 特殊攻撃 (special attack)
SHIFT: ダッシュ (dash)
K: スキル (skill)
E: インタラクト (interact)
L: ダッシュ (dash)
Space: ジャンプ (jump)
F1: 全画面ON/OFF (fullscreen)
Esc: 終了 (end)

A: Left
D: Right
W: Up
S: Down
E: Interact
Space: Jump (Escape-state | disables escaping)
J: Attack (confirm, on menus)
K: Heal (cancel, on menus)
L: Dodge
Shift: Sprint
ESC: Menu

W+J: attack animation (is that you, Guile?)
S+Space: move down through the scaffolding

you can double jump and double jump dash

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes