• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
this games is obviously under development, but it has a GREAT THICK... it deserves an opportunity...

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Has that Night of Revenge feel, you feel?
Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
It feels like all that comes out recently is HTML shit, cuck shit RPGMs and some weird VNs.

Especially the bad tag RPGMs.
Got only 3 places that I download from, 'cause those are all I need and 95% of the time they have what I need, old or new.
(Including F95, duh. :love: :PogChamp:)
But yeah, back to the point, all 3 sites are FILLED with the bad tag, it's like a curse.
Of course, that's probably because that's all that comes out these days, but yeah.

Rant's kinda off-topic, my bad.
Game looks good and I wish the devs best of luck.

WarDog_Garrok

Apr 11, 2022
Every time I escape from the tentacle flower, I get locked in the room.
The flower just disappears, so I can't kill it to unlock the exits.
Besides that, I'm loving it so far.

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
For the first time in my life, I experienced control problems. Damn I can't get into settings

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Game's currently rather unforgiving, just like a normal roguelike game. The lack of a description before choosing an item, even if that description would be in Japanese, really needs to happen though.

As soon as your health drops, you use mana to heal, but you don't regenerate mana as far as I can see.

Reactions: Waterclos
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes