4.20 star(s) 43 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Just posted this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry to chime in on this, but according to the , the game was banned by Steam even before his release, and, considering their rules, if Reinbach didn't at least changed Castlewood High School to Castlewood College or smothing similar, it's sadly not a surprise that they banned it without a second thought :(
At glance, I don't know if there are other aspect of the game that wouldn't go for them, however, if he wants, he maybe should now consider to correct the "not acceptable" things according to their rules and eventually send the game again with a slightly modified title.

Percy01

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a version of this on android without the Incest patch cause with Jane and Elianna being broken I'm literally stuck & kinda soft locked

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I'm stuck with Elianna's quest. The game tells me to find 3 talking points and after finding them it says that now I can talk to her but I'm not getting the option to talk to her anywhere and I can't leave the school before talking to her as well...any help is appreciated

Reactions: daketa

ShinigamiLORD

Nov 29, 2019
{EDIT: The incest patch is the thing that screwed up my save! A fresh install of the game fixed the soft lock! After using the patch for most of the game it's not really worth it anyway. Too many scenarios where characters are still referred to as pre-patch relationships. It's super broken sadly!}

I don't know if this question has been answered and I have seen a few others with this same issue, after the Elianna dream I can't progress with any story line. The guide says I go back to school and have an exchange with her but I have done that for several days now with nothing happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymous.vendetta

FeatherlessDino

Dec 2, 2022
So, this has no gallery, nor a revisit past scenes? I think this is a sort of advertisement for the comics.

Anyone have a good batch of save files for all the milf scenes? This isn't worth a replay to me, IMO.

Oct 25, 2021
Doesn't that apply to all girls?
[/SPOILER]
Or
[/SPOILER]
Honestly, the whole "free love" aspect can be kind of off-putting if you're trying to imagine any kind of ending, considering the comics exist, no matter who you choose, you'll end up having to see them with other guys/girls
[/TO QUOTE]
yeah, of course there are canonical events in the game, but it doesn't make sense for isaac to 'choose' a girl if it has no relevance.

Last edited:

Lolavs

May 27, 2023
I can't get Chloe's scene after you sleep with Lydia to trigger. Does anyone know why this might be?

I'm playing on windows, if it helps

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I'm having trouble starting the last questline with Bria. All guides I find say to find her and Casey in the halls, but no matter what I do, she never shows up. I've slept multiple days and checked every room of every area multiple times

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes