• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1675964860585.png

To those experiencing bugs, there is a bug fix patch it seems. Can we get an update on here?

anonymous.vendetta

Mar 31, 2021
This Romantic World [v1.5] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mega Link Please... I have issue while downloading from mixdrop :)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
what a great game, i'd wager to say at least 10 times better than generic garbage like summertimesaga. Dialogue is actually legible and scenes are very erotic. At times its quite hilarious too

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
Anyone else having problems seeing elianna's apology on the android port? No matter what I do to try to fix it I can't seem to actually fix it.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the only let down is that each girl didnt get ending hentai scene to be honest. That would be a perfect wrap

i found the comic which seems to be a direct continuation where game left off.

If you chose Bria as your ending heroine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Just to help with searching because it's not in the walkthrough and this took more effort than I care to admit, in order to unlock Raina's phone, you need to first try the phone, then go back to your bedroom, check the calendar to get her birthday and use that as the password unlock.

Reactions: askl115 and lip8246

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
So after the Elianna dream sequence Switch gives you this dialogue in the morning. However, now I get the dialogue whenever I return to my room. Doesn't matter time of day or whatever. Everything else seems to be okay, but I am worried that something is broken. I can reload before the whole dream sequence thing and this error isn't there, but as soon as I complete it, it starts happening again. Any ideas?

1676571485369.png

Reactions: SaveMeMisterX

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So after the Elianna dream sequence Switch gives you this dialogue in the morning. However, now I get the dialogue whenever I return to my room. Doesn't matter time of day or whatever. Everything else seems to be okay, but I am worried that something is broken. I can reload before the whole dream sequence thing and this error isn't there, but as soon as I complete it, it starts happening again. Any ideas?

View attachment 2395614
Something is broken, and I am having the same problem. Once you finish all the other tasks with the girls you can't progress Elianna past this. My games seems to be borked. Not sure if it's cause I used the incest patch on the newest version of the game, or if it's a fixable bug.
Anyone know?

Reactions: SaveMeMisterX

Randy43

Feb 10, 2021
Something is broken, and I am having the same problem. Once you finish all the other tasks with the girls you can't progress Elianna past this. My games seems to be borked. Not sure if it's cause I used the incest patch on the newest version of the game, or if it's a fixable bug.
Anyone know?
Same. I got my latest savefile, loaded into the pc version, went to the school - it triggered the event as intended - made a new save then moved it to the "0011" folder. Seems to have worked so far, so I would suggest this "workaround".

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes