4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
the only let down is that each girl didnt get ending hentai scene to be honest. That would be a perfect wrap

i found the comic which seems to be a direct continuation where game left off.

If you chose Bria as your ending heroine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesnt this apply to every girl though? Like
or
Honestly the whole "free love" aspect can be kind of offputting if youre trying to imagine any sort of ending considering the comics exist no matter who you choose you´ll end up having to see them with other guys/girls

Reactions: mofonistik

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Doesnt this apply to every girl though? Like
or
Honestly the whole "free love" aspect can be kind of offputting if youre trying to imagine any sort of ending considering the comics exist no matter who you choose you´ll end up having to see them with other guys/girls

Imagine there is this girl that you have been trying to date for months, years whatever you finally hook up you are so happy and next month you find out she is pregnant with another dude. To me, it's the harshest ntr. It's not the level of neglected wife not being satisified for years or something, it's pure contempt. It's like they think nothing of you completely.

Can't wrap my heard around it, in this sense ntr must be a branch of masochism.

Last edited:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017

Imagine there is this girl that you have been trying to date for months, years whatever you finally hook up you are so happy and next month you find out she is pregnant with another dude. To me, it's the harshest ntr. It's not the level of neglected wife not being satisified for years or something, it's pure contempt. It's like they think nothing of you completely.

Can't wrap my heard around it, in this sense ntr must be a branch of masochism.
Oh I get it, I was just basically thinking out loud, in the sense that pretty much the entire cast of girls can "ntr" the MC one way or another if you consider the comics like again think of
Again I wouldnt consider the game itself to have any ntr but combined with the comics the MC can be considered to be being cucked a bit, I mean he is trying the whole game to develop actual relationships and then random guys just bang em hard

Probably reading too much into this but oh well

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Here is an unofficial incest patch for the latest version.
Found a few small issues if you're interested.

In label bedroom_night1:
"Oh I get it. You think I should be shocked that you've been sexual with someone who's like a sister to you."

Maybe "with a close relative" or just "with your sister".

In label day3raina:
"%(name)s you have to fuck my mother."

This isn't technically wrong but it does raise an eyebrow. I think, for people who installed an incest patch, they'd prefer "have to fuck our mother."

"I need- I mean she needs it. She's lonely and horny and she needs a good fucking. She helped raise you. You owe her this. It's the right thing to do!"

"She raised you" would probably be better.

In label parker_bukkake:
I"Is this the type of thing you really think siblings would tell each other about?"
p"Yes! I've heard how you and Chloe talk to each other!"
I"We're siblings. It's totally different I assure you."
sc calling stern "It {i}isn't{/i} though. You two are all kinds of-"

This one is a bit trickier. MC is supposed to say something that both contrasts siblings and stepsiblings, while also attempting to put sexual distance between him and Chloe. "We're perverts" might be an option, though it loses something and Parker's response makes less sense. Maybe "We're twins" as a contrast to normal siblings, but I believe there are a couple references to Chloe being older and you'd think it would have come up at some point. They do seem to be in the same grade though, so that's something.

In label raina_wants_baby:
"I take a few heavy breaths and try to clear my head. I think hard about mom, about how she was when I first met her years ago."

Possibly "about my oldest memories of her."

Last edited:

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I just got to the part where Switch asks you whether you want to keep helping her/it or if you want to fast forward to the end, I chose to keep going but I literally have nothing I can do. I think I've done all the girls, got all the pokemon, got the beach thing done, did the job stuff etc. The only thing I can think of is I remember reading about some feminist thing going on at the burger place but I haven't found anything to trigger it

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I just got to the part where Switch asks you whether you want to keep helping her/it or if you want to fast forward to the end, I chose to keep going but I literally have nothing I can do. I think I've done all the girls, got all the pokemon, got the beach thing done, did the job stuff etc. The only thing I can think of is I remember reading about some feminist thing going on at the burger place but I haven't found anything to trigger it
Same

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Rewrote the incest patch from scratch to work with the latest version. No more broken scripts or triggers and I was able to finish the game. Not sure if it would work installing over the old patch on an existing save.

Some disclaimers. Unlike most games that include a stepfamily/"landlady" etc and are just trying to deflect criticism, this one is clearly meant to portray an actual stepfamily. The characters and story make far more sense as originally written. You should only install this if you really, really prefer blood-related incest.

I've had to do a lot more than Find-and-Replace to make the changes seamless, but I figure if you're installing this, that's probably what you want. In particular, the final scene with Chloe had to get a significant makeover. I probably could have kept it closer to the original, but I honestly had a few problems with the original version as it was. No offense to the devs here, I think you wrote an incredible game and it's easily in my top 5 I've played on this site.

If anyone catches any issues with the patch, just reply to this post and for the next few weeks I'll be happy to update it.

scratchenergy

Nov 9, 2020
Rewrote the incest patch from scratch to work with the latest version. No more broken scripts or triggers and I was able to finish the game. Not sure if it would work installing over the old patch on an existing save.

Some disclaimers. Unlike most games that include a stepfamily/"landlady" etc and are just trying to deflect criticism, this one is clearly meant to portray an actual stepfamily. The characters and story make far more sense as originally written. You should only install this if you really, really prefer blood-related incest.

I've had to do a lot more than Find-and-Replace to make the changes seamless, but I figure if you're installing this, that's probably what you want. In particular, the final scene with Chloe had to get a significant makeover. I probably could have kept it closer to the original, but I honestly had a few problems with the original version as it was. No offense to the devs here, I think you wrote an incredible game and it's easily in my top 5 I've played on this site.

If anyone catches any issues with the patch, just reply to this post and for the next few weeks I'll be happy to update it.
I installed with a save file stuck at the switch loop, and I was able to progress a bit further. I took the in it to the end path after impregnating mom and ended up getting stuck again after completing the Liz's home encounter. Looks like there's a broken trigger with Jane?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 466, in script call
    call screen mcbedroom_room
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "game/location school foyer.rpy", line 35, in script call
    call chloe_school_fine from _call_chloe_school_fine
  File "game/jane/talk jane.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump janes_poker_night_start
ScriptError: could not find label 'janes_poker_night_start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "game/location school foyer.rpy", line 35, in script call
    call chloe_school_fine from _call_chloe_school_fine
  File "game/jane/talk jane.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump janes_poker_night_start
  File "/home/scratch/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/home/scratch/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'janes_poker_night_start'.

Linux-5.15.0-60-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
BetaRelease hotfix1 0.1.5
Tue Mar 14 22:08:24 2023
Anyway, thank you very much!

Reactions: Boldano

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
I would try fully uninstalling both patches (delete all .rpy and .rpc files, as well as the jane and millie folders in the /game folder) and installing mine again. There were a few script files in the old patch that wouldn't have been overwritten by mine.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018

Is this patch for Android too?

edogawa

Aug 29, 2019
There are over 9 memories to select, as far as I know only 4 are selectable, I just used Universal Ren'Py mod to force it into 9 memories

edogawa

Aug 29, 2019
There are over 9 memories to select, as far as I know only 4 are selectable, I just used Universal Ren'Py mod to force it into 9 memories
Following up on this, it's because loading a previous save file breaks the game because it thinks you've only talked with 4 girls which is why you can only select 4 memories, either you edit the data somehow or you restart

Kdotb

Nov 18, 2022
This Romantic World [v1.5] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link is broken

Aug 17, 2017
Installed the incest mod. Got thru the Elianna thing after switching between incest patches on this thread. Now running into the issue where nothing happens. Checked the traceback file. Getting the following message:

"ScriptError: could not find label 'janes_poker_night_start'."

Looks like I am going with base version of the game again...

EDIT: Yup reinstalling base game seems to fix it. Sadge Was able to trigger the poker scene. Now stuck after poker scene though. Nothing is happening. Seems like Switches questlines were never triggered and cannot see the ending, but basically have everything else done. Unlucky, but don't necessarily want to play thru the whole game again just to trigger the cutscenes I never got for her quest.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes