4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Updated the OP. Added the PreRelease Alpha as a download option and replaced all the screenshots with new ones from v0.01

also added the incest tag since you do jerk off on your stepsister

Reactions: UncleVT

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I just finished the comic... it was completely absurd... but I couldn't stop reading it! I am definitely going to give this game a try, how can I not?!

Wex

Mar 8, 2017
Haven't read the comic yet, but I will. I have just played the prerelease and I can't wait for the updates. Loved the art, loved the text, the character dev so far and the interactions between the characters.
Keep it up! This has great potential!

Reactions: DavidTurner

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Status Update

Hey guys just wanted to touch base with a few tidbits here.
We reached our latest milestone this week! And so expect to start hearing some voices in the sex scenes in the third build of the game. (As it's cutting a bit too close to try and get them into the upcoming second one.) We're looking into some music as well, I'll keep you posted on that as we go along.
Speaking of the second build, it's coming along nicely. We've tried some new stuff graphically and I'm loving the results so far. Also it looks as though Kal has figured out what was causing the mouse cursor lag that some users were experiencing. The downside is that it's now a very time consuming process to go back and fix the backgrounds so they run smoothly. It shouldn't put us too far behind. Expect the build to land here around the end of the month. I say "around" just in case we need to go into the first week of February to get things put together properly. We worked until the last frantic second on the previous build, and I'd like to avoid doing that again if I can.
And if I can get the art assets done early enough I'll be hitting up my waiting list and knocking out some commissions! Sorry if they're so erratic, but I try to make time for them whenever I can. I may be a bit hard to reach in the coming week, as I'm headed back to America next Friday and there's much to do between now and then. I'm going back to Orlando for just a bit longer before I head back to Washington for good.
That's about everything! Thanks as always for your support everyone, I feel like 2019 is already off to a great start.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hey guys, I mentioned in my last update post that we might need a week or so into February, and that has proven to be the case. The next build will hit Patreon on the night of Saturday, February 9th.Thanks for your patience and I hope you like what we've put together when the time comes.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018

Hey guys, I mentioned in my last update post that we might need a week or so into February, and that has proven to be the case. The next build will hit Patreon on the night of Saturday, February 9th.Thanks for your patience and I hope you like what we've put together when the time comes.
That's today!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated

Thanks for waiting guys! In-game, the story now extends beyond your choice with Chloe in her bedroom and goes on to the full following day. (Also you'll find a new post if you check Fuckwall, I'm going to try and add a new one of those per update.) Also a note: In this particular build, it's possible to find yourself unable to leave school on the second day. This isn't exactly a glitch, you just might have to keep an eye out for a particular item and solve a particular mystery to unlock the next location on your phone.

Well despite our efforts, we had to work until the very last second once again. But we're getting faster and more efficient as we go. This build has a lot more environmental variables than the last one, so there may still be some rough edges you might find that we didn't. If you find any bugs or glitches, or have any feedback you want to share about the game in general, please feel free to post it here or contact me directly. By the time I post this, Kal will have earned a much deserved rest for the night, but if you run into any game-breakers please let me know, and we'll try and get a hot-fix up within the next day or two.

Moving forward, our next goal is to get more sound in there, and polish up what we have. Since we passed the milestone expect to hear some sex noise voice acting in the next build, in addition to more music and ambient sound. As always, if there's anything you'd like to see, whether it's a tweak to an existing feature or something entirely new, we'd love to hear about it.

And that's all for now, thank you again for your support here. Now that the game is fully underway, it's appreciated more than ever. :)

Reactions: DrackDrap and pigg

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Mm I'm stuck unable to leave school like they said... Anyone knows what item do you need to continue?
You have to speak with the guy in the front yard. he'll tell you to go to the janitor room and move a tile to peek on the girls in the shower. Tile is bottom left on the wall. Enjoy.

The update was nice, but short. Top quality animations though. Honestly Reinbach's art is godly, can't wait for more.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes