4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated.

Not a whole lot of new content sex-wise but this is the first proper release and seems to set up the story, locations and framework, much of which was missing in the Pre-release Alpha.

DrakeZester

Jul 6, 2017
So this is a game now. This artist has 2 comics. Romantic World (Ongoing) & ReinBach (Complete) (For those of you who are interested).

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Some tidbits from Patreon:

• They plan on having a new release every 2 months, if not quicker.
  • Currently you have a step family (note: I did not add incest tags to this thread because theres no content with them yet) but the next release they will no longer be related and he's going to set up a seperate website or blog to download the incest version.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Too soon to judge. A good game is not only good artstyle. But I hope this would be an equal rival of Summertime.

oqto

Feb 10, 2018
ok this looks amazing.

little confused where the pics in OP come from though because i didnt see those in the game at all?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Win version won't extract for me. I downloaded from different file hosts.
Make sure you update your winrar/7zip/program of choice.

ok this looks amazing.

little confused where the pics in OP come from though because i didnt see those in the game at all?
Everything is done in layers so you can't really just unpack the archive and find renders. the screenshots in the OP are from the prerelease alpha so maybe some things changed, I'll update them when I get a chance later.

So does this take place in the 'Switch' universe, or is it its own thing?
yes

Reactions: box777 and Everilld
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes