4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
This has the potential to be one of the best visual novels out there on the art alone. I haven't tried this demo yet but I hope there's choices and stuff and the game doesn't end up being all just reading dialogue boxes for 4 hours.

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
Reinbach is soon going to get an extra zero on his monthly Patreon cheque. The money generating power of erotic games in immense.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
And this is why you should scan all games before you run them. Normally, almost all exe files for this sort of games get 2-3 hits to then be a false positive but in this case it's at 7 and might be growing .
Hard to tell if these are just a false positive, or if the guy's PC is infected and unknowingly attached to the game's exe...either way, I'd play at your own risk.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Now it would be awesome if we also got games from DevilHS, Lucien and Vempire. One can dream I guess...

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
And this is why you should scan all games before you run them. Normally, almost all exe files for this sort of games get 2-3 hits to then be a false positive but in this case it's at 7 and might be growing .
Hard to tell if these are just a false positive, or if the guy's PC is infected and unknowingly attached to the game's exe...either way, I'd play at your own risk.
Thanks for this. I see some of those as false positives fairly often, but I don't see all of them often. Not going for this for now.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Just in case it's an issue with whoever posted the links, here's the original announcement page on Reinbach's HF - - with a link to a Google Drive version of it.

Update - someone brought this to Reinbach's attention, and apparently neither he nor the programmer are sure as to what's tripping the detection on this one.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Holy shit! Switch was SO fucking hot. I'm REALLY disappointed it's over, but I am REALLY patched for the prospect of this game!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Holy shit! Switch was SO fucking hot. I'm REALLY disappointed it's over, but I am REALLY patched for the prospect of this game!
FYI, it's continuing in "This Romantic World", which this comic is a prequel to, bridging between Switch and the new version (which is up to 35 pages plus this one).

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes