Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It says to extract and run in the installation guide

I extract. open the ,exe file and it doesnt run...... it comes up with errors

Changing my system to japanese regional settings didnt change anything, it boots up with errors
OK that's it! Show me a screen of these errors please! Also, show me the name of the folder the game is in and whether you extracted the RAR using Japanese Unicode!
The reason I'm asking the Folder question is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/theyre-b...nite-loop-final-kokuchou.161969/post-10899191
Did you try this solution?!

nenaliina

Nov 15, 2022
Same here, it just displays a bunch of code and pops up some small tab.
Anyone know how to fix this?
I'm having this same issue. Installed locale emulator, changed folder names, changed winrar name encoding.. I still get a box which shows random question marks and dots as an "error" so I have no idea what is wrong.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Shortened the folder name and still same errors.

extracted the RAR using Japanese Unicode!
Maybe this is the problem ? is there some unique way to extract ? I extract with 7-zip

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Shortened the folder name and still same errors.

extracted the RAR using Japanese Unicode!
Maybe this is the problem ? is there some unique way to extract ? I extract with 7-zip
Did it work after changing RAR to Japanese Unicode? And yes, you simply go to Winrar and change the Encoding to Japanese then Extract.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It was a locale error on my end, I had the basic set up, but seems I needed to get deep into my system and change more shit.. Never liked windows 10, its shit. Tells me it was set up, but it wasnt set up. Just spent the last 15 mins working on it and googling :p

Its all good now,

yaioru

Apr 22, 2023
I'm confused on how to run this... I'm also getting a syntax error and to be honest I have no idea on how to go about fixing it

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
i got this error how to fix this?

View attachment 2667741
So the way I fixed it was by shortening the name of the first folder you have it in. ex "C:\Users\R\Downloads\Beastmanfleshtoilet" then I ran it through locale and it worked. I noticed when the games have these "long_underscored_names_alot" they dont run unless you change the name of the first folder of the game. Let me know if it works. Cheers!
See if this works. I'm going to assume you're using locale emulator, if not. That's your first problem before running

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
See if this works. I'm going to assume you're using locale emulator, if not. That's your first problem before running
Either that or as I said, simply change your entire Windows Locale (This is a mistake, you just need to change how non-Unicode Regional Language Settings work) to Japanese and install Japanese Keyboard.
This is what you need to change and say goodbye to the Emulator!
1) Go to that Search bar on Windows 10/11 and type Control Panel
2) Go to Clock and Region
3) Go to Region
4) Go to the Administrative Tab
5) Change to Japanese as shown in the picture
6) Restart your PC (You must do that)
7) Enjoy ANY Japanese game without fear of literally running any other program you have! You can leave it like that forever! And finally ditch that Emulator!

Last edited:

yaioru

Apr 22, 2023
Either that or as I said, simply change your entire Windows Locale (This is a mistake, you just need to change how non-Unicode Regional Language Settings work) to Japanese and install Japanese Keyboard.
3) Go to Region
7) Enjoy ANY Japanese game without fear of literally running any other program you have! You can leave it like that forever! And finally ditch that Emulator!
Thank you!!

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Have you tried running the exe with another Windows compatibility?! Like Windows 10 or Windows 8? (Right click the exe, Properties, go to Compatibility Tab and Run with Windows 10 or 8)
Also, what kind of crashes? Crashes to desktop without errors, crashes with errors? If it is a Crash to Desktop with no error, that's a compatibility issue and can be solved with the above solution (I cannot guarantee this since not everything can be solved like that). If there is an error, you have to screen the error for me.
It can also be that you have missing Visual C++ not installed (Aka those very old ones).

Last edited:

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
TheyAre BestWomen [Final] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed (Untested)

Win (1.6 GB/845 MB)

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
It's not fun to be a man in that society, I'm not saying you are wrong on that aspect, but as a man I would argue it's still better than being a woman.
Funny enough, the MC of this game mentions this a lot throughout it. Comments on how he feels sorry for the girls and how much it sucks to be a woman in their world then follows up with glad I'm a man lol I could never do that. :KEK:

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
3) Go to Region
Thank you it worked

Reactions: Heimeropen
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes