• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Because it's a waste of time changing the males when the only thing they have to do is bang. The females are the ones that carry and give birth so you change how fast pregnancy last or how many they can carry...but at the same time giving them horns and claws seems like your asking for trouble down the line if not right away
No it isn't. Everything between your physical condition and intelligence is largely tied to your genetics. Having a random assortment of dudes gangbang women makes much less sense than making superhumans to produce superior offspring. But even if you take that away, the preview images don't exactly convey a sense of efficient breeding program either, considering a dude's fucking a pregnant chick in one picture and presumably a dude is fucking 2 chicks at once. Hell, one dude's getting sucked off, and unless I failed biology, you can't get pregnant from swallowing semen.

Reactions: Toushiro

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Through the images it looks like there are human girls that are changed to monster girls. Shoudn't there be in tags transformation, or maybe even involuntarily transformation, though i don't remember if that is a tag itself (as it doesnt look like the girls are exited of being tranformed).
Thats what I was just thinking right now.

Transformation content is something I have interest in. But I dont see the tag /shrugs . So not sure what this beastifciation is. Are the babies born as beast girls? Or the girls just wearing accessories.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
But a toilet is something you poop and piss into, not something you... wait. Nope. Nope. Don't want to know.
Good news! There is no Scat and no Pissing! I checked the entire gallery! But the title does indeed translate to "You are Beastmen Meat Toilet". The "You" was misleading since you do not play as the girls so I've suggested an alternative.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
EDIT:
It's a bit ambitious to slap animal ears or horns on a girl and call her a monster girl.
There's another scientific term for this: Kemonomimi :geek:
Well I guess it is "Beastification", not "Furryfication" after all... "Beastification" is when you give a woman Beast-like traits. "Furryficiation" is when she literally transforms into a Beast and there is nothing to see but fur, an animal face and some donkas if they have any. This is what this is and I like it! I don't like when the woman is a complete Furry in my Hentai so this is cute and fine. Also, they have some fur (In their cheeks, arms and legs, have a tail and have an animalistic nose)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
No it isn't. Everything between your physical condition and intelligence is largely tied to your genetics. Having a random assortment of dudes gangbang women makes much less sense than making superhumans to produce superior offspring. But even if you take that away, the preview images don't exactly convey a sense of efficient breeding program either, considering a dude's fucking a pregnant chick in one picture and presumably a dude is fucking 2 chicks at once. Hell, one dude's getting sucked off, and unless I failed biology, you can't get pregnant from swallowing semen.
Clearly the beastification gave her a throat uterus. Don't ask me how that works or why.

EyeShadow

Nov 10, 2018
So the story is that your female school friends are turned into beast girls by you or the government and you rape them? or other guys also rape them?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So the story is that your female school friends are turned into beast girls by you or the government and you rape them? or other guys also rape them?
No! The story is the following: Four girls of different social standings got selected as breeding stock and to be experimented on for the Beastification Governmental Program. The Male Protag happens to be the lucky winner to simply do whatever he wants will ALL OF THEM! The Male Protag didn't even know who they were until he met them. And yes, others will have their way with them eventually!

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Meat toilet is an often referred derogative/pejorative of the female sex and/or anus - now that put us a tad closer to figuring out WTH, gotta hand it to Japanese titles, they really are something ;)
Nope, the term meat toilet refers to a woman as a sex object, not her body parts. It is equivalent to 'whore', 'slut', etc.

Reactions: Heimeropen

EyeShadow

Nov 10, 2018
No! The story is the following: Four girls of different social standings got selected as breeding stock and to be experimented on for the Beastification Governmental Program. The Male Protag happens to be the lucky winner to simply do whatever he wants will ALL OF THEM! The Male Protag didn't even know who they were until he met them. And yes, others will have their way with them eventually!
ohh so a sad story (if he can't keep the girls for himself only), thanks for the info

• Angry
Reactions: Ferghus

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Eventually is misleading the day they get beastified others start fucking them. so the game is missing the ntr tag hard

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
other guys start raping them as soon as they are turned into beast form which is like 2 days in game you get to fuck them twice before others start its a ntr or sharing game. just not in the tags

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
other guys start raping them as soon as they are turned into beast form which is like 2 days in game you get to fuck them twice before others start its a ntr or sharing game. just not in the tags
Waaifu Sorry to bother you again please include Male Domination and Furry tags! Thanks!

EDIT: As Duke Greene said, there is no "STEALING OF WIVES" happening here so no NTR!

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
This isn't a ntr game and it has no business getting that tag (vndb doesn't tag it as such either). Ntr isn't a synonym for "content I don't like" ffs.

This is a degradation game. The MC is a rapist by any standard definition and the heroines are cumrags. That's all.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes