• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
"Hmm, the world population is too low. Clearly it's time to take away human rights for women, literally, and turn them into half-animal abominations."
Stop, stop, my suspension of disbelief can only take so much of a beating!
I mean, only the furry part is new - there are SO MANY h-doujins with "compulsory breeding as a solution to Japan's birth rate crisis" plots. Guess they needed to ratchet up the degradation to keep the concept fresh. :p

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I mean, only the furry part is new - there are SO MANY h-doujins with "compulsory breeding as a solution to Japan's birth rate crisis" plots. Guess they needed to ratchet up the degradation to keep the concept fresh. :p
See, that's the confusing part to me. It's easier to directly splice the genes relevant to just reproduction than to splice all the genes that would make them look like an animal. And these girls don't look like test tube babies, so they must have the tech to rapidly mutate people too. And JUST the girls. All the dudes get to stay human for some reasons.

Even up to this point, I could roll with it if the premise wasn't "I swear, it's for the survival of the human race."
Like fuck dude, I would have even taken "asshole mad scientist released mutagen to mass Japanese population and the lack of clear human rights mean people can do whatever they want to human-animal hybrids." or "mysterious disease going around transforming people seemingly overnight." If you're going to go full degen, don't try to make it sound like that's the rational conclusion. There's no rational part about this plan. :BootyTime:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
See, that's the confusing part to me. It's easier to directly splice the genes relevant to just reproduction than to splice all the genes that would make them look like an animal. And these girls don't look like test tube babies, so they must have the tech to rapidly mutate people too. And JUST the girls. All the dudes get to stay human for some reasons.

Even up to this point, I could roll with it if the premise wasn't "I swear, it's for the survival of the human race."
Like fuck dude, I would have even taken "asshole mad scientist released mutagen to mass Japanese population and the lack of clear human rights mean people can do whatever they want to human-animal hybrids." or "mysterious disease going around transforming people seemingly overnight." If you're going to go full degen, don't try to make it sound like that's the rational conclusion. There's no rational part about this plan. :BootyTime:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YoureABeastmanMeatToiletTanezukeInfiniteLoop-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So The Handmaid's Tale finally reached Japan, I see.
"Finally?" Japan's been known for pairing "fuck women's rights" and "population decline" together forever now. Or more accurately, Japan hasn't ever stopped treating women like they're inferior to men and the whole population decline issue has been an increasingly popular topic lately because people aren't fucking irl. And who can blame them when both sexes over there are working half to death and have no time to date, let alone raise a family.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020

Because it's a waste of time changing the males when the only thing they have to do is bang. The females are the ones that carry and give birth so you change how fast pregnancy last or how many they can carry...but at the same time giving them horns and claws seems like your asking for trouble down the line if not right away

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Really hoping the translator dexy58 returns to F95... poor guy wanted his translation to have a topic for months now...

For anyone who cannot run the game: Set your Windows to Japanese Locale or download Locale Emulator! C'mon guys! You should be experts of this by now: If a game says English (Fan Translation), that's what you're supposed to do.

PS: Waaifu you forgot Animated Tag. The game does indeed have Animated scenes, even if slightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waaifu

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
You know... I was just thinking there are a few nsfw games that hit my preference...

Then this dropped here. :ROFLMAO:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Meat toilet is an often referred derogative/pejorative of the female sex and/or anus - now that put us a tad closer to figuring out WTH, gotta hand it to Japanese titles, they really are something ;)
But a toilet is something you poop and piss into, not something you... wait. Nope. Nope. Don't want to know.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes