the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
The icstor games previously ported either stuck on that load screen or the dialogue are repetitive.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
A quick question regarding ur High-Rise Climb v0.5 port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And while I'm still on this page, could u kindly port (initial release) and the latest update of (v0.085)?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The icstor games previously ported either stuck on that load screen or the dialogue are repetitive.
ICSTOR's games like Milfy City is indeed pretty heavy to loaded, it took longer to boot up than any ported games which i've played so far
Usually around 1-2 minutes for me and there's some report by other player that it took up to 5 minutes

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
ICSTOR's games like Milfy City is indeed pretty heavy to loaded, it took longer to boot up than any ported games which i've played so far
Usually around 1-2 minutes for me and there's some report by other player that it took up to 5 minutes
Well I have tried it in 2 different android and I got the impression it was non playable in some devices. I know it still works on some devices.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well I have tried it in 2 different android and I got the impression it was non playable in some devices. I know it still works on some devices.
I tried it on my old phone (2 yrs old), 5.1 lollipop/mali/mediatek/2GB ram, so obviously not a high end even during it's released year and it definitely took me around 1-2 minutes for loading Milfy City
The downside is, it seem it can't get any ported RPGM to running on this device
Kind of bummer but luckily most of my faves are Ren'Py :D

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I tried it on my old phone (2 yrs old), 5.1 lollipop/mali/mediatek/2GB ram, so obviously not a high end even during it's released year and it definitely took me around 1-2 minutes for loading Milfy City
The downside is, it seem it can't get any ported RPGM to running on this device
Kind of bummer but luckily most of my faves are Ren'Py :D
Milfy city will definitely work on most phones coz it's renpy engine whereas rpgm engine games are harder to port so I can understand why the old icstor games port won't support in most devices

Reactions: passerbyR34

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
A quick question regarding ur High-Rise Climb v0.5 port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And while I'm still on this page, could u kindly port (initial release) and the latest update of (v0.085)?
boss_l and boss_date_l are nowhere defined and rise this error. i can only assume they are part of the next version and slipped already in this one.
normally the 2nd error should have been fixed with the current posted apk.
Sylphia Island is ported.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Milfy city will definitely work on most phones coz it's renpy engine whereas rpgm engine games are harder to port so I can understand why the old icstor games port won't support in most devices
True, since i got a difficulties for running incest story 2
Kinda forget whose port it was, but maybe i'll give it another try with different modder's apk later

boss_l and boss_date_l are nowhere defined and rise this error. i can only assume they are part of the next version and slipped already in this one.
normally the 2nd error should have been fixed with the current posted apk.
Sylphia Island is ported.
Understood,
And as I read carefully, u did reposted ur port on the discussion thread, lol
Sorry about that, it seem I was downloading ur first port before u release the bugfixes version XD

Thanks for the port! Will definitely give it a go after I got home tonight :D

fezo

May 11, 2017
my good sir i dont know the engine of this game but eould you port it , it is called the twist

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
i could but i won't. the next one prefers yellow text but no white.
all i do, is to change the size of the textbox for the bigger text on small screens.
the dev releases his game as it is, who am i, to change this?
and btw. only 1 little motion of your finger and the textbox is hidden in my ports.
Sorry but I must have missed the instruction for hiding the text box, what motion do I have to do?
Also is my sister mia rpgm mv?
I have appreciated many of your ports so far so keep up the good work and thanks!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry but I must have missed the instruction for hiding the text box, what motion do I have to do?
Also is my sister mia rpgm mv?
I have appreciated many of your ports so far so keep up the good work and thanks!
it's normally a swipe up&down to hide the textbox, in the latest ports a swipe down only.
yes My Sister Mia is rpg maker mv. glad, you didn't ask for a port though. :sneaky:

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
it's normally a swipe up&down to hide the textbox, in the latest ports a swipe down only.
yes My Sister Mia is rpg maker mv. glad, you didn't ask for a port though. :sneaky:
Hahaha iv asked that question far too many times, at least it is mv so there is potential for a port in the future by someone, I'll crack on with the vast array of other games until that day comes hehe.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote