5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mokuh

Oct 19, 2017
Hello,

May you do a port for this one also ?

Thanks, and happy new year !

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Good day sire, i once again desire to ask you dearly if you could perform your wonderful magic upon Town of Passion, game which has recently been updated.
I provide below the link to the aforementioned:

Don't know what's with the formal way to ask it :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ok, also here a short status update. i'm at the hospital atm and unless i hack a life sign monitor with an installed ren'py sdk, there won't be new android ports by me in the near future. stay strong phone junkies. :sneaky:

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
ok, also here a short status update. i'm at the hospital atm and unless i hack a life sign monitor with an installed ren'py sdk, there won't be new android ports by me in the near future. stay strong phone junkies. :sneaky:
:ROFLMAO:
Just get well soon first, man! :D

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Get well mate. Also, happy late new year and lat merry Christmas

Reactions: passerbyR34

Anyone123

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to port ren'py games to android is it all about decompiling the rpa file and changing the size of the text then recompiling it in the rapt tool for Android I'm looking forward to port the milfy city skunked version to android but i don't know a lot about porting. Someone has any tutorial or something?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to port ren'py games to android is it all about decompiling the rpa file and changing the size of the text then recompiling it in the rapt tool for Android I'm looking forward to port the milfy city skunked version to android but i don't know a lot about porting. Someone has any tutorial or something?
don't expect a tutorial here, i'm simply bad at explaining things, but using Milfy City as 1st project most definitely won't work. rather use a simple vn to learn, what you have to change for a proper port on normal screens (tablets/tv) and small screens (phone).

Reactions: Anyone123

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
The66,could you please try to make a android port of Dragon Waifu and Digi Waifu by Toto?
Here's the links:

here My Unoficial Dragon Waifu Android Port

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote