the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trumpisdaddy

Feb 3, 2018
Buddy can you compress life with Mary and I am in heaven for Android? They are quite big files. If you can get them down in size, it will be greatly appreciated. Also can you remake my girlfriend's amnesia in ren'py for Android??
You are a life saver!!!

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
Hii plzz help me in MY NEW LIFE GAME when car practice minigame with tyla when i press it takes only right arrow and down arrow and it wont take upside arrow and left side arrow i tried many times bt same result plzz help me is their any bug and i cant go further without finishing that game is there any skip or what should i doo ,mine android phne nd game is 2.0 version

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hii plzz help me in MY NEW LIFE GAME when car practice minigame with tyla when i press it takes only right arrow and down arrow and it wont take upside arrow and left side arrow i tried many times bt same result plzz help me is their any bug and i cant go further without finishing that game is there any skip or what should i doo ,mine android phne nd game is 2.0 version
i've checked the code again and found no issue on this map. you are using the corresponding screen area instead of a directional key (left=left paret of screen, up=upper part of screen...)?

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
i've checked the code again and found no issue on this map. you are using the corresponding screen area instead of a directional key (left=left paret of screen, up=upper part of screen...)?
am pressing on the arrow mark when it appears on screen when i press on right arrow and down arrow it takes bt when i press left and upper it says wrong

Bellaciao

May 17, 2018
The66,could you please try to make a android port of Dragon Waifu and Digi Waifu by Toto?
Here's the links:

napapadaan

Mar 7, 2018
Hey bro can you please port the new update of witch hunter trainer thanks in advance

Reactions: BEARDIZZLE25

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
The66, you think you can make an android port of The Proteus Effect so that we can play the minigames without a keyboard (just the touch screen)?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
am pressing on the arrow mark when it appears on screen when i press on right arrow and down arrow it takes bt when i press left and upper it says wrong
don't touch the arrows, just touch the corresponding screen area.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote