RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if you guys having problem with dodging enemies. when you enter the room. it not that hard. just don't touch the white light because its game over. when you first enter the room. first enemy will walk to the left. quick walk behind him and then keep going up until you see the second enemy walking to the right. when the second enemy will stop quickly walk down. now there are two enemy. third enemy will walk down and the four will walk to the right. make sure you walk to his right because he going to turn left. once he turn left go up and turn on the night and that it.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
or is there just any other games like this one?
As far as I know he previously made another game before this one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/yuka-scattered-shards-of-the-yokai-v1-07-r1-nacchuushou.65021/

quick question, is this completed?
Currently we have the 1.03 version. The game is completed. Just bug fixes

Am I missing something or there is no option to make her wear the suit with her nipples sticking out?
It is only available to certain events. Not something you can do manually.

Reactions: Rjs90

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone please share some other links? Like MEGA Or Googledrive or Mediafire please?

and the most important thing for this developer is that the game is ready and you don't have to wait 3 years to watch the content.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
ohhh I knew something was up with that area, i was stuck with the supposed sleeping pill and broken glass part. lmao, should've stuck around more in that area, thanks for the guide!

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I really shouldn't be surprised by games like this anymore...
In what way? I found the game extremely polished and well thought out.

There was that one plot hole in the men's bathroom locker scene area where the lights were on but the scene played with the monster lurking with the lights on, and the ending was rather quick, but the scenes continued waay way after, varying from your corruption level. One of the best MV games i've played no cap

Reactions: Vinyyorha

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
For me personally, the ending "we have nothing to do, so we're just having sex" is better than the good marriage ending,
I find it much more erotic, I wish there were more scenes for it.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes