• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Grey Eminence

Spaceship Todoroki is a fun and short corruption game with good scenes and writing. The only downside is that sometimes the figuring out where to go and what to do next can be difficult to figure out so I highly recommend using the included walkthrough.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

balanoxen

While not everyone's cup of tea, a consistent artstyle and solid corruption story line makes it a rather timeless piece of media to play.

If you enjoy the artstyle or are aware of the artists past work you will surely enjoy this game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

This gameplay here is pretty unique, but I wouldn't call that solely a good thing. I'm kind of a fan of horror type games so this struck a soft spot in that regard, but like... I also have mixed feelings about that being in an H game. Not to mention, for the horror aspect they needed the game over, and that's just a straight up sin in an H game. There's a good amount of H content for how short the game is I suppose, but I think the division of her lewdness being made into just 3 levels made the game predictable and therefore less enjoyable.

But there's definitely good content here, especially if you're into those proportions, which I think is a bit much, but for some people is the main draw. And for what it's worth, the puzzle stuff is actually pretty neat, for an H game. And the female portag is fairly likeable as well, not boring at least.

Overall, it gets the job done, but you'll likely forget about this game shortly after.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

You play as Izumi who has to explore an abandoned spaceship with brainwashed and horny men. You know what's gonna happen. A corruption game with a good amount of scenes and the puzzle solving is actually challenging at times which is fun. Nothing to write home about though and you can finish within 2 hours.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

SaWMew

Goated game, nice moments and animations, the protagonist is hot and have a good body, the puzzle like mechanics are fun and let you to discover all the ship but sometimes it's confusing and doesn't explain much maybe making you get stucked if you don't think it enough, but it's not that hard after all and the multiple endings are cool
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Natsuosan

Its a great game for me personally. The game isn't that complicated to play and the scene is very much to my taste. The body proportion is important to me through, that why i like amazon game very much. Overall, i love this game and all of amazon game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ttm2

While the game is short, and it uses the stealth mechanic for challenge, there's not much game there. It's mostly going around and finding the items to move the plot forward.

If you're latex bodysuit lover, that's one of the best, if not the best game around. There are plenty of sex scenes (technically sprites, not CGs, but they're full screen height) and with exception of like 2 or so, all of them can be performed while wearing the blue latex suit.

There's plenty of handjobs, blowjobs, paizuri, breast fondling, ass fondling, sumata, vaginal, and anal sex, including in different positions. From more niche kinks, only pregnancy and egg-laying are included. Only thing I wish for is that it included more front views of the cowgirl position (her ass is epic and all, but hard to see the ahegao from behind...).

While it does include NTR-ish themes (in the sense that she does seem to have a bit of feelings to the other crewmate, John, they haven't been a couple before the events of the game), it's basically just her whoring around because she's under effects of a drug.

She is under effects of an aphrodisiac, and there's a bit of progression for it (3 levels), she isn't totally overcome by lust, I also liked that mechanic.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Fapokso

Great CG (with patch), great corruption, awful backtracking, and a somewhat good puzzle system. A solid game that took around 2 hours to complete which could be less if it wasn't for the backtracking which this game forces the player to do often making it extremely taxing to play. Get ready to hear the most boring background sound for the duration of the game with some sound effects scattered around. Besides that great scenes with each encounter being unique and well drawn! The puzzles are pretty simple but with a rare occurrence just frustration with expecting the player to do something the game hasnt shown. I want to recommend playing but it's does cause frustration with it obviously wasting your time. Overall pretty good but shit in the gameplay and sound department.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

best game from the author. The gameplay is a stealth game, it's fun. The art are awesome and the main protagonist is the best. A shame for the "good" ending not being actually that good for the main girl.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

I think Amazon has put out some good content here again.

Like Yuuka's Mansion, it's a exploration and puzzle-based game. The scenes and art are beautiful as always. But it seems a bit repetitive, you often see similar or the same scenes. There isn't much to the story. It's pretty simple. Dialogues are good, so the scenes are more enjoyable. And the game is a little short. Gameplay-wise, puzzles are not that difficult. You just have to walk from place to place often. Apart from that, there are enemies that you need to escape from time to time. That's it.

Regardless, I think the game could have been a little better. Hopefully we'll see more new stuff in their new game, if they make a new game of course..
  11. 2.00 star(s)

toak

The classic walk around and interact with things until the right order of interactions are achieved and the game is complete game. It's a formula you see quite often around these parts. Does it make for good h-gameplay? Nope.

Story 2/10

Izumi and John are going on some training mission and they veer off course, get lost, and crash into the Todoroki. What the is Todoroki? A big ship that went missing. And that's all you'll get about the Todoroki.

You dock to the ship and there's zombified humans and tencleheaded humans. Izumi gets infected with X and she needs to take 3 doses of an antidote. But each dose makes Izumi looser and crave sex.

Eventually you gain access to the engine room, the pilot's room, and the backup power room and escape.

Yeah, that's about it. 3-ish paragraphs of story and I think I covered everything. What is X? Who made the antidote? Why is the Todoroki lost? Who knows? I don't think even the game dev knows.

Gameplay 2/10

Again, you walk around and interact with stuff in a certain order. You pick things up like pilot's room key and some other weird scraps of paper with combination lock numbers on it to unlock boxes with... a combination lock.

And that's pretty much it. No combat. There's a couple of run away or you game over events, but they're simple.

Was it fun? No. The appeal for walk around and interact games is the slow corruption of the MC. But that wasn't really here. There's 3 doses and you go from prude to dick slut pretty quickly.

The map itself was too big and confusing. Tons of backtracking and trying to find and interact with a random trashcan to unlock the next part of the puzzle.

Art 7/10

I love this artist's art style. I love the balloon boobs and phat ass and the cartoonish anime faces. The game dev's other game, Yuka, had some of the best h-game art I've seen.

But this was a poor showing. The blue skin suit was honestly kind of ugly and there's only two outfits. The blue skin suit and naked.

Additionally the h-scenes weren't that great either. A lot of repeated art and zero environment.

But still, I like the art. It's why I played this game.

Overall 4/10

Weak showing. Better gameplay than Yuka but not by much. On the other hand the art is not as good as Yuka either.

It took about 4 hours to beat in total but most of those 4 hours is walking around trying to find the next puzzle piece, which is kind of boring.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"Another Amazing Amazon Game That Does Feel Different Than Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai"

One thing that makes it so different is how if we reverse the gender of the cast, this is basically an all-you-can-fuck buffet. Think it this way, you're a woman and you're horny as fuck, yes? and then coincidently you're surrounded by living flesh dildos that you can use whatever you want. Amazon's specialty of Animalistic Sex is always there and there are a lot of CG or Position variations even some small variations with 'breeding' scenes.

Rating Distribution:
    +1 Obligatory
    +1 I Love Amazon Voluptuous Female Body
    +1 I Love the Kind of Animalistic Sex That Amazon Makes and the Mini Pregnant or Breeding Variations Is Really Nice
    +1 I Love That This Is Basically an All You Can Fuck Buffet but From the Female POV
    +1 RPG Gameplay Is Just Traveling From One Point to Another
  13. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

Enjoyed the game. the artwork and the gameplay were on point. the puzzles were fantastic not too hard not too simple. all the endings were exciting and refreshing. to get all the memories I would recommend following the walkthrough. I enjoyed the game. good work developers and keep up the good work.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SpaceMarine1989

A short game at 3 hours tops, it fills the needs of anyone familiar with Amazon's style of art that reflects gameplay. It fulfills everything it is expected to be and offers content aplenty for a steaming erection fueled time.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Gronkard

got that good over the top art, huge cocks, lots of impregnation and good pacing. good ammount of art. a bit grindy but hey its well rewarded. nice to play a jrp with this kind of art that isnt grinding battles for ages. the "battles" in this game is just seeing a monster and either booking it, or running straight to it to see the scene
  16. 4.00 star(s)

LostNoire

Game is good if you like what you see in the screenshots you'll probably like the game.

It's got some horror elements but nothing really other than a "jumpscare" or two that happens from time to time. Although I don't like how there's only 3 stages of her corruption which makes it feel like it progresses too fast, also you don't even get to experience her normally dealing with the sexual harassment as the game forces you to be slightly altered before you play.

Overall I like this guys art so he could probably sell me the worst fucking game ever and I'd still play it for the cgs
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Tasty-Berkley

!!! NOTE !!! - I played until I got to Ending 2 and unlocked the rest with a 100% save file so I might have missed something.

If you liked Yuka, you will like this one too.
    POTENTIAL UNMARKED SPOILERS AHEAD

The Good:
    • The game performs, looks and sounds great.
    • The translation is very good despite claiming to be MTL.
    • Finally a good RPGM game that is set in space. SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE SETTINGS LIKE THIS SO UNCOMMON IN GOOD HENTAI GAMES?
    • The art. Nacchuushous/Amazons content has it all: clean art style, woman with the body of a fertility goddess, getting knocked up, you name it.
    • The corruption. THIS is how you corrupt a female character. Gradual exposure to lewdness (yeah yeah, she was also influenced by the meds, shut up) until they go "eh, screw it" and dive head first into depravity. No "classic" mind break (read: blatant rape) that turns them almost instantly.
    • Pregnancy. It's simple but functional: you get creampied, there is a random chance to get knocked up. This also changes all of the scenes you're in, dialogue too, which is a major plus. I know this isn't the only game to do this but I still wish it were more common. As a bonus you get to decide if and when to give birth, which means you can keep that round belly and milky breasts for the rest of the game if you want to.
    • No combat. There are two enemy types you'll encounter. Both are overcome by puzzles, running or staying out of their line of sight. The first enemy type (corrupted crew) gives you most of the ero-content, depending on your corruption level. However...
    The Bad
    • The other enemy type (tentacle monster) has no ero-content at all. Instead if they see you, they will run at you with lightning fast speed and INSTAKILL YOU, leading to a GAME OVER. This is a massive waste of potential and can be extremely frustrating. I can't stress this enough: SAVE OFTEN.
    • Lots of backtracking and wondering around. While the ship you're on isn't the largest it has many paths that are either complicated or blocked, requiring you to find another way around. This can get frustrating since some of the routes and item pickups are more or less hidden behind small clues that are easy to miss.
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • This is a minor nitpick but 1 GB download? lolwat? There is plenty of content but not that much.
    Overall, despite a few hiccups, this is one of the better RPGM games I've played this year. If the tentacle monster would screw us instead of killing us I would have given this 5 stars. Definately worth checking out.

Also if against all odds the dev finds and reads this, PLEASE GIVE US A MAP NEXT TIME. Even a rough sketch will do.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Garuru623

Loved it!
    If you've come from Yuuka or just randomly clicked here, it's a must play!
    Got great atmosphere and artwork, and good translation. Comparing this to Yuuka it got more of a linear streamlined progression, no dealing with fetch quests and day night cycles. Instead here you do more of mystery puzzle solving stuff. Play it!

Tl;dr
    Voluptuous space woman, Amogus
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Cheshiree

Great game.
    Has a good atmosphere, good art, good translation, it's short but focused and full of juicy content.
    Scenes are drawn really well, if you like bigger women, sweat, body odor and also that little hentai smoke that comes out of the characters, you're gonna like this one a lot. The corruption is done nicely and each scene has variations based on the level of the corruption, if you are viewing the scene a second time and if you are pregnant, it is already a good amount of scenes for a short game and every scene has also a good amount of variations. Gameplay is pretty simple, explore the spaceship completing quests and solving puzzles, the layout can be confusing at first, but it is pretty simple and easy to memorize.
    There is almost no story, it is basically a few plot devices to give some motives for the lewd things to happen, i felt like the story was gonna take an NTR turn at some point, but it didn't.
    If you're into enormous breasted women that get put into sexual situations, get corrupted and lactate a lot, i recommend this one.
    Also, the sound effects on this are really really good, but they are really LOUD for some reason.

8/10
  20. 5.00 star(s)

sassy_mendigo

Pretty much Yuka lite. It's a shame this game will not get as much praise because of comparisons, but I like how streamlined this is, no pointless duo-protagonists, no day and night cycle, no boring dungeons, and no turn-based combat. And again, the restrain to do NTR.